ojha should play/playingXI

Lord

we have thrashed the pommies in 1st odi.in the 2nd odi i feel india shud give a chance to pragyan ojha.all of eng batters are right handed n therefore ojha will be a handful.yusuf pathan bombed in 1st odi,but imo he should be given one last chance,but he should be given some breathing space not sent in powerplay straightaway.he should be told to take his time b4 launching.rps looked rusty so should be dropped imo. this wud be my playing XI in batting order: sehwag gauti rohit yuvraj raina yusuf dhoni bhajji zak ojha munaf

again with this?.there is no way we are going in with only 2 pacers.especially with the new powerplay rule.in the last 12 months we have not played with less than 3 pacers in a single ODI match-not one.on the other hand i am all for dropping yousuf pathan if we feel the need to include 2 genuine spinners.

again with this?.there is no way we are going in with only 2 pacers.especially with the new powerplay rule.in the last 12 months we have not played with less than 3 pacers in a single ODI match-not one.on the other hand i am all for dropping yousuf pathan if we feel the need to include 2 genuine spinners.
yeah playing two spinners is risky,but against england on indian wickets it is not a bad option at all.bhajji does bowl well in powerplays.n if fields are set smartly,ojha can pick wickets too.eng have no clue against even decent spinners.pacers with a semi new ball on indian wickets will only get hammered.evven spinners can get hammered but atleast they can pick wickets. about yusuf, dropping him will mean playing only 6 batsman,its so risky.we got away with it due to yuvi's brilliance n start given by openers,but if early wickets fall,it will backfire big time