Murali and Mendis greatest spin attack ever!

Which is why I want us to win a Test series in SL against these M&M. But unfortunately such a series is not being planned for a long time from now!!! We need to avenge the M&M inflicted Test defeats.
We have won 3 tests in SL. SL in India has won ...no tests! Even against M&Ms we won a test aka the Sehwag test.
Where did you get that Saqqy couldn't bowl well in tests?! Nonsense. And Mushtaq rubbish in ODIs? Poor comments really. I've watched them bowl in tandem for Pakistan and I've watched Pak for many years! :O
Why is it poor comments ? Those 2 were never the "greatest" nor is mustaq that good in either formats. Are those 2 as good as Murali(if he is legitimate ) and Warne ? Saqlain was a very very good ODI bowler but thats about it. Just because they are pakis , we dont lower the standards. They are about as good as Kumble and Bhajji and probably countless others. Besides, how many tests have they played ? Around 50 or so? I am sure the likes of Warne, Murali, Kumble, Bhajji has played a lot lot more than these 2. They didnt play in Pre-80s to have such a low number of games. For any player to be called great , they need to prove it over a long career.
At one time in the mid 90s, Mushtaq and Warne were level pegging...with Warne maybe just a bit better.#
A bit better numbers?? Sure......in your own little world. Mendis was even better than Murali in 1 series but we dont start calling him great....atleast not me.
Harbhajan...even according to my friend who's a hardcore India fan, has made a career from one series.
If thats the case, saqlain and mustaq were not even good enough for 1 series