Team for the next two ODIs

SachDan

if we win the series he should play.but why risk a bowler who bowls no balls so frequently when the series is alive?it didnt cost us today' date='it might in the future.no point taking the risk.[/quote'] we are 3-0 up.ishant is our future pace spearhead and his main job will be to hold up his end and not give away too many runs(like mcgrath).
Guest HariSampath
btw why is team announced only for next 2 odis?why not all 4?
To probably give an opportunity for Uthappa , who has been scoring heavily in Ranji and also top scored in Challengers, especially if Raina or Rohit continue to fail, same way with 1-2 bowlers too. Its the Ranji season and also for last 2 ODIs we may have won series and can afford to blood 2-3 new faces
we are 3-0 up.ishant is our future pace spearhead and his main job will be to hold up his end and not give away too many runs(like mcgrath).
for that he'll have to take the new ball.atm munaf is doing a fantastic job with new ball.so with old ball its better to play irfan also he is a strike bowler,not a line n length bowler like mcgrath,munaf does that job.

i probably wouldn't get Ishant in for ODIs yet. Maybe 1 year for him to get better. Sure, he takes wickets. but seems to give away too many runs in ODIs. We have plenty of ODI fast bowlers, but we need Ishant in tests. Although, he wouldn't agree because all the $$$ is in ODs/T20s...

Sachin Sehwag Gambhir Raina / Rohit Yuvraj Dhoni Y. Pathan I. Pathan Harbhajan Ishant Munaf Give Zaheer Khan a rest for maybe 2 ODIs and bring him back for the last two. I also reckon, if we win this match, then give Bhajji a rest for 2 ODIs aswell and bring in Pragyan Ojha.
i'd have ojha for raina/rohit.the whole point of playing irfan is to play with 5 bowlers