Team for the next two ODIs

SachDan

unfortunate for Vijay to be dropped...makes no sense to select him in the first place if he was not going to play because he could've played the ranji game for TN....
agreed. but maybe he was there to stick around the team n act as a safety net incase someone gets injured
As expected Tendlya is back in the team after eight months. Surprisingly Irfan Pathan too included in the squad of 15. Murali Vijay and R.P.Singh dropped.
good now we can ply 5 bowlers get ojha for ishant in next game, irfan for rohit n SRT comes in 4 raina.in short,eng r screwed!
Is he swinging the ball ?? if yes,then he deserves a place in the playing X1. with out swing Irfan is a pretty ordinary bowler in docile pitches of sub continent.We saw that in the kitply Cup and Asia Cup.
he will get the semi new ball,so wont swing it much anyway,but if his line n length r gud,he wud be effective
i tot u wud say drop Dhoni n bring in PP or KKD.. u disappointed me there...
dhoni is gunning for MOS award,so cant be dropped.in indore he scored a giant 15 off 31 balls n dropped a catch n today he scored a quick 29 off 51 balls.how can u drop such a player esp. if hes the captain?:winky:
ishant should play the next 2 matches.we need him to play abroad in LOC and he needs all the experience he can get.ishant has some problems with control (and no-balls)which he has to correct.
if we win the series he should play.but why risk a bowler who bowls no balls so frequently when the series is alive?it didnt cost us today,it might in the future.no point taking the risk.
Guest HariSampath
ishant should play the next 2 matches.we need him to play abroad in LOC and he needs all the experience he can get.ishant has some problems with control (and no-balls)which he has to correct.
LOC has already become abroad ??? damn, I thought we are still retaining Kashmir...did it come in the papers ?:nervous: