Who would/should be dropped to accommodate Tendulkar???

Cricketics

Who would/should be dropped to accommodate Tendulkar???  

1. 1.

• Rohit Sharma
    • Suresh Raina
    • This is a poll for worshipperz. Make SRT earn his place back in domestics!

seriously, why is Kholi sitting out? He looked EXCELLENT in the matches he played. sometimes, selections don't make sense at all. There is 80% chance India will drop Yusuf and bring in Tendulkar, especially with Yuvraj bowling 8-10 overs easily.......Rohit will continue to make CLASSY 10-20 runs....:whack:

@h4te i never went gaga on him. i always that he is a great talent cauz the way he plays it shows.. never praised him that much though as much as i praised Kohli and still do. BUT ya thats said. Sharma is still a class act, whoz not firing rite now
brah, it was sarcasm. :giggle:

other than the last match, Raina has performed in most of the matches...his technique and aggressive nature is just like Gambhir... Raina is a must... with that said, Rohit is a good talent who needs to prove himself in the domestic circuit...but from what i see, selectors wiill forsure kick Yousuf Pathan out which will be a ridiculous decison...

Rohit !!! coz i think hez slacked off sinced the CB series, i rate him higher than Raina, but its painful to see him not perform to his potential, on the other hand Raina gives us the left handed option and is better than Rohit on the field, So i think it should be one Mumbaikar for another !!!

Rohit !!! coz i think hez slacked off sinced the CB series, i rate him higher than Raina, but its painful to see him not perform to his potential, on the other hand Raina gives us the left handed option and is better than Rohit on the field, So i think it should be one Mumbaikar for another !!!
rohit has just hit a 100 against the aussies.also made good domestic scores recently.so his recent form is good.also looks settled at crease.raina was made to look foolish yesterday.was playing as if it was perth.in rajkot too,he gifted his wicket after getting a start.rohit played some good shots on the other hand,both in rajkot n here i'd drop both n play 5 bowlers,but if i had to go with 7 batters,i'll stick with rohit