M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore

DomainK

Remem ...those oldie dancing in the stands !!! Was an amazing game' date= and we also beat the Aussies here 7 years back, it was the Sehwag show, picked up 3 wickets scored invaluable runs, Sachin was run out :((, that VVS !!!
if I'm not mistaken, they were moms of those two (Kumble & Srinath) fighting in the middle.
Unko dekh kar my mom got inspired to watch the game !!!
actually it was Kumble's mom and grand mom. srinath's mom was not there at all. they lifted the combined spirits of the crowd after SRT left with about 50 runs to go. but one thing i could never understand with Srinath and Kumble was, despite being from the same state team and talking same language, they used to get run out ridiculously quite often when they were in the middle. even in that match, every over they tride to commit suicide while running between the wickets.

my office is at 2kms distance from the stadium. the rain has stopped. i went there to just sneek a look at the ground. those morons at the gates just pushed me out!!! tight security. may be by the time the evening practice starts, they would allow the public to have a look.but climate is still dull. almost murky.no chance of sun shine at least today. may be england will win the toss and get some much needed luck on their side- D/L or whatever.

Why dont we have a roof at all our major cricket stadiums' date= Blore, Chennai, Calcutta somehing like the Telstradome !!! I dont care about Mumbai !!!
yeah good point!we have all the money we need,but instead of using it for these purposes,BCCI is busy churning out ipl n paying platers huge sums for 20-20 games n making huge money itself
Wow! You are a champion dude! That is going the extra mile. Thanks for the effort.
traffic in bangalore right now is bad on week days.the Metro construction is going on and arterial roads are dug up. there is no question of going to the stadium to watch the match tomorrow. i prefer the comfort of my dhiwan. but i had postponed a trip to my native place because of the match, so i went to check out whether there would be play on time tomorrow. my ex.colleague's father in law's own brother is the curator. just called my friend to check the status.he offered me a ticket:--D
traffic in bangalore right now is bad on week days.the Metro construction is going on and arterial roads are dug up. there is no question of going to the stadium to watch the match tomorrow. i prefer the comfort of my dhiwan. but i had postponed a trip to my native place because of the match' date=' so i went to check out whether there would be play on time tomorrow. my ex.colleague's father in law's own brother is the curator. just called my friend to check the status.he offered me a ticket:--D[/quote'] Dude, wave from the stands :winky: !!! On a serious note, howz the weather ???