Pakistan unsafe: Dhoni, Tendulkar tell Board

Kartikey

it makes sense to 'consider' Pakistan's rule in the latest attacks (based on our history), but its beyond me why none of you are considering your 'internal' problems that could have resulted in this mishap. I am not going to list those problems as I am sure you all have more knowledge of those than me. I feel sorry for those who lost their lives, but I am just sick of this finger pointing. Yesterday I was listening to this Indian Army officer on CNN-IBN and he was describing how the 'terrorists' were speaking in Punjabi and had come from Pakistan and bla bla. Utter non-sense. We have had more bombings in Pakistan than any other country, but instead of the blame game at least we are doing some soul searching and trying to clean up the mess at home. I know this is a sensitive time for many, but believe me we have had far worse days than these and I just hope that common sense prevails and 'actual' culprits behind these acts can be identified.
One of their politicians(R Shukla of congress party) was quite furious at the media and the blame game. According to him the media is indirectly helping the terrorists(which i fully agree with) and he also rubbished the cell phone conversations with the terrorists. ...and after thinking about this for a while I am personally not surprised and not too unhappy at the fact that the media is blaming Pakistan with out any concrete evidence, this is simply because if they don't do that then it could lead to some thing even MORE ugly. Lets just hope and pray for the innocent lives and hope the world never has to go through this again!
One of their politicians(R Shukla of congress party) was quite furious at the media and the blame game. According to him the media is indirectly helping the terrorists(which i fully agree with) and he also rubbished the cell phone conversations with the terrorists. ...and after thinking about this for a while I am personally not surprised and not too unhappy at the fact that the media is blaming Pakistan with out any concrete evidence, this is simply because if they don't do that then it could lead to some thing even MORE ugly. Lets just hope and pray for the innocent lives and hope the world never has to go through this again!
For that to happen, Pakistan has to be sanitized.
will ya give a break to your sarcastic comments for some tmes??
i was not being sarcastic, just being realistic and stating my opinion. in our current form, we are not able to grow balls and act as required which is to crush these guys. we have had many such incidents in the past with no concrete steps like the US did after 911. we need to be re-born as in take a new identity is what I meant.
i was not being sarcastic' date=' just being realistic and stating my opinion. in our current form, [b']we are not able to grow balls and act as required which is to crush these guys. we have had many such incidents in the past with no concrete steps like the US did after 911. we need to be re-born as in take a new identity is what I meant.
Bitter truth.
Even a word sympathy can't be treated with out these ghutiya comments.
You might mean every single word you wrote; but you have to understand during time like these passion run high and no matter how loud our media is; right now every single Indian will believe whatever they say. Angry is towards a specific set of elements within Pakistan, we also realize an honest hardworking pakistani has nothing to do with what happened in mumbai but today i wont blame any Indian for not generalizing. If the reverse had happened i am sure even you would have wanted to wipe out India.
Even a word sympathy can't be treated with out these ghutiya comments.
crocodile tears. It seems british born muslims also involved as well. You should be ashamed and having some introspection at your community. Insted its crococidle tears and denial. This is the problem the islamic community and the so called moderates are silent. Stay silent. Change can only come from within but it seems muslims are only intersed in denials or justifications. Pathetic

MP is classic pak/muslim deny deny deny. Then when dust settles start moaning and indulge in semi justifications. Only semi justifications here. But believe me many muslims amongst themselves will be sticking their chests out with pride over this and doing high fives. And even if its not paks sometimes, its still their fellow brother and sisters eg muslims who have done it.

Also posters like MP and other who are pak muslims constantly complain and get angry over the so called treatment of muslims in India eg gujurat, kashmir blah blah. Always saying how thie fellow muslim brothers and sister are being treated badly blah blah So you all see youreslf as one. If you see youreslf as one. Then if they are home grown muslim nutteres like in previous attacks this year, then you will get stick for that as well. As clearly they are like you, one big whole. Can't have your cake and eat it. One moment complain about how your muslim brother and sisters are treated and how you are with them, then when they behave like loonies say its nothing to do with you!

You might mean every single word you wrote; but you have to understand during time like these passion run high and no matter how loud our media is; right now every single Indian will believe whatever they say. Angry is towards a specific set of elements within Pakistan, we also realize an honest hardworking pakistani has nothing to do with what happened in mumbai but today i wont blame any Indian for not generalizing. If the reverse had happened i am sure even you would have wanted to wipe out India.
The answer is an emphatic No. For those of us who try to carefully follow politics we hear about RAW's involvement in the NWFP bombings through captured militants, there are also reports about people carrying Indian currency etc yet this NEVER causes me to want "India to be bombed back to stone age", "wiped out of the map", "sanitized" etc
For those of us who try to carefully follow politics we hear about RAW's involvement in the NWFP bombings through captured militants, there are also reports about people carrying Indian currency etc yet this NEVER causes me to want "India to be bombed back to stone age", "wiped out of the map", "sanitized" etc
How in the world does a smart, educated and impartial person like you keeps making that comparison MP?? If this is indeed the best that moderate Pakistan can throw at India I say South Asia is well and truly doomed! How in the world does RAW involvment in NWFP bombing compare to Pakistani getting across to India and killing Indian citizens on the streets? How would YOU respond if Shiv Sainik went on rampage on Karachi chanting Har Har Mahadev?? How in the world does people carrying Indian currency compare to the fact that No 1 Indian enemy Dawood Ibrahim sits in Islamabad, operates without any reservation, gets his daughter married to top Pakistani cricketer and entire country calls it as an - It was love what can we do?? I understand you are impartial but living in denial? I appreciate better than that from you. xxx
How in the world does a smart, educated and impartial person like you keeps making that comparison MP?? If this is indeed the best that moderate Pakistan can throw at India I say South Asia is well and truly doomed! How in the world does RAW involvment in NWFP bombing compare to Pakistani getting across to India and killing Indian citizens on the streets? How would YOU respond if Shiv Sainik went on rampage on Karachi chanting Har Har Mahadev?? How in the world does people carrying Indian currency compare to the fact that No 1 Indian enemy Dawood Ibrahim sits in Islamabad, operates without any reservation, gets his daughter married to top Pakistani cricketer and entire country calls it as an - It was love what can we do?? I understand you are impartial but living in denial? I appreciate better than that from you. xxx
Agreed that the 2 situations are not comparable but the point is that i won't want an innocent Indian to be killed because of the mistakes of RAW or a few lunatics(even if its proven).
Agreed that the 2 situations are not comparable but the point is that i won't want an innocent Indian to be killed because of the mistakes of RAW or a few lunatics(even if its proven).
That is not a convincing argument. Sorry. On an average there is lot more hostility amongst Pakistani towards India, than vice versa. This is in part due to Kashmir issue, partly due to religious extremism that started in 80s and lastly becasue Pakistan has always suffered from the mentality of being "cheated" during partition of India. As a result the net hostility is lot more towards the North of Kashmir border than South. The irony of denial that an average Pakistani suffers from is that the denial has essentially brought down Pakistani to its knees. From being a more prosperous economy than India to a total bankrupt nation, from a medium right state to a totalitarian orthodox nation. Can you not see how Pakistan is in extremely deep *****? And if situation with India worsens it will only set Pakistan down the road of unrevocal disaster? Its time to accept, not deny. xxx

MP, I dont see this as a bilateral issue between two countries. This is all about religion. What amazes me is how Muslims (even the reasonable ones) unite themselves with fellow Muslims, UNCONDITIONALLY. This is unseen with any other religion. As a result, what is supposed to be an issue between two governments, now involves Jaish-e-Mohammad, Al-Qaeda, LeT, Dawood etc There is a huge problem with your religion MP. You could say Koran preaches tolerance, virtue et al. But at the end of the day Islam to the rest of the world is all about how Muslims live their lives. Going by all the major conflicts that have impacted this world recently (Russia-Chechnya, Ind-Pak, Israel-Middle East, America-AlQaeda, Anarchy in numerous African nations), its a no-brainer that whenever there is a major conflict in this world, chances are that one of the two parties is a Muslim or both parties are. Mind you, am not bashing your religion, but merely stating the obvious. Its hard for you a Muslim, to see this. You've grown up with these ideals, have seen your friends, family and many people you respect hail this religion. Hence its hard for you to accept it. You could blame RAW, REFINED, Israel, India etc. but at the end of the day, you guys are victims of your own religion.