Breaking News: Bombay UNDER Control

veer

I will never feel an ounce of sympathy nor will i EVER shed a single tear everytime a muslim dies in Palestine, Iraq, Chechnya, etc. These ****ing animals, low life scum...they kill people by the THOUSANDS and then they play the victim card. Mother****ers, all of them. The Indian government needs to grow a pair of balls and start infiltrating the muslim community. There is no other way to stop these terror attacks. Those who don't cooperate can rot in jail cells

I will never feel an ounce of sympathy nor will i EVER shed a single tear everytime a muslim dies in Palestine, Iraq, Chechnya, etc. These ****ing animals, low life scum...they kill people by the THOUSANDS and then they play the victim card. Mother****ers, all of them. The Indian government needs to grow a pair of balls and start infiltrating the muslim community. There is no other way to stop these terror attacks. Those who don't cooperate can rot in jail cells
And these guys claim that we are not giving them enough rights as minorities. UGH.

_____________ Mujahadeen Deccan or whatever it is, it probably will be a Islamic terrorist group
how the hell did they reach the hotel. with all those exlosive devices definatley some inner person would be involved too who would have cleared the passage for them to easily get into the hotel

Exactly, these people are not innocent, they are protecting terrorists, just shoot them dead if they don't co-operate to show how serious you are about catching these terrorists

That son of a ***** Deepak Chopra is on CNN talking about Hindu fundamentalism, the 'scorching' and 'genocide' of muslims in Gujarat (his words) right after MUSLIM TERRORISTS attacked Mumbai...can you believe this **** ? I would like to stick my boot down his throat and all these other moralizing supposedly 'secular' ********s. Grow some ****ing balls

I dont think its an india group .. its probably taliban using pakis .... why would an indian group try to take jews hostages or hurt the americans ...
People are guessing that its related to Al Qaeda based on the fact that these guys were looking for UK and US citizens - because the troops in Afghanistan have attacked a few key Al Qaeda sites and killed a couple of close people to Bin Laden. This is their response.