Breaking News: Bombay UNDER Control

veer

More stupidity CNN is broadcasting a live interview with a person locked in a hotel and he discloses his loaction (Oberoi) and his nationality as British!!! Oberoi has still not been secured yet so isn't that really scary and dangerous???

I can't understand if Govt catches terrorist and its proven that he was the culprit why do they keep them alive . WHy don't they kill them ... now u see this all happens... Govt. has to immdiately look upn giving capital punishment otherwise we can continue seeing these things happening every time... If they Kill us KILL THEM also

I can't understand if Govt catches terrorist and its proven that he was the culprit why do they keep them alive . WHy don't they kill them ... now u see this all happens... Govt. has to immdiately look upn giving capital punishment otherwise we can continue seeing these things happening every time... If they Kill us KILL THEM also
Ghanta ... law will take it own course and some human right ppl and ppl like Amar Singh will make it look like a drama Delhi shoot out happend next door to my uncle's house he heard gun shots but amar singh had balls to call it fake .. BKL hai sab

I think the cops are pushing media persons out
Yeah they should- now IBN proudly displaying that police has advised them that terrorists are watching TV to track the activities of the NSG commandos We are supplying them information through our stupid media!!!

Yeah they should- now IBN proudly displaying that police has advised them that terrorists are watching TV to track the activities of the NSG commandos We are supplying them information through our stupid media!!!
its sad to see these reporters run to injured or ppl who just escaped and ask them how did it feel .. FFS leave them alone ...

"There are seven of us inside hotel Oberoi," the man identified as Sahadullah told the channel. "We want all Mujahideens held in India released and only after that we will release the people." "Release all the Mujahideens, and Muslims living in India should not be troubled," he said.
Saala londee ka baal ... he is making the life of muslims more troublesome but do this unethicle,unreligious,inhuman act sallaa londuu ko mokaa milee tho mei hi maroonga.....

Saala ******* ... he is making the life of muslims more troublesome but do this unethicle,unreligious,inhuman act sallaa londuu ko mokaa milee tho mei hi maroonga.....
I know .. paks do that all the time .. they make it sound like muslims are slaves in Ind and they r trying to win freedom for them ... BKL