Breaking News: Bombay UNDER Control

veer

or maybe this will wake up our politicians and because of up coming elections they may do something about it ...
Congress will do jack. They dont want to jeopardise their 120 million muslim votes. BJP at least would do something like when parliamnet was attacked they piled the troops on pak border and nearly attacked. Still not sure how you stop suicide squads hitting soft civillian targets. Kill them and more seem to jump of the conveyor belt. They are also home grown terrorists

Dsr , I think these particular bastards are from Pak .. they seem HIGHLY trained .. plus my mom heard on TV what these terrorists told a news channel and they dont sound hyderabadi ... it seemed they were trying to sound Indian ... If they were Indians then why would they come by boat .. we have our own bastards but these guys are way too highly trained to be Indians or at least trained in India ... If govt of India can get some proof that this is pak sponsored then...........

Dsr , I think these particular bastards are from Pak .. they seem HIGHLY trained .. plus my mom heard on TV what these terrorists told a news channel and they dont sound hyderabadi ... it seemed they were trying to sound Indian ... If they were Indians then why would they come by boat .. we have our own bastards but these guys are way too highly trained to be Indians or at least trained in India ... If govt of India can get some proof that this is pak sponsored then...........
Its a mixture of pak and home grown. We simply cant brush things under the carpet and stick our heads in the sand over this as otherwise it will happen again. There are locals in this as well. You can see that in the know how, the attacking of a jewish family etc etc. Also previous blasts over last few years have been locals as well. No doubt overseas influence but I am afraid the ideolgy from taliban is spreading quick, it has hit pak in big way and now has spread here as well. It even spread to UK as in the London bombs were home grown terrorists. I repeat I used to also say indian muslims were different and blame everything on pak. But we have to face a new reality now.