Breaking News: Bombay UNDER Control

veer

What is this ?:((:((:((.Seriously the most damaging of all terror attacks in Indian history . and some one put a plaster on our pathetic excuse of a PM .I want emergency to be declared ,yes a knee jerk reaction.But who else can manage this crisis ,other than Army .Oh wait we have a puppet as president . God ,do we deserve this ?:pray:
maybe we just deserve this.. we deserve this for breeding castesim, relegionism and racism we deserve this for letting ourselves exploited by the politicians we deserve this for choosing these corrupt politicians.. we deserve this for electing a PM who doesnt have the balls oh and we deserve this for being spineless, selfish... what does our castrated PM says.. "We will tell our neighbours that their territory being used to carry out attacks in India will not be tolerated. I'm confident the people of India will rise united to face this challenge to the country's security and integrity" WTF ?? a city is under siege by some brainwashed tools..100s were dead and many more r dying.. And if this doesn’t fire him up.. Nothing will… and thingswill be swept under the carpet like before..as this is not the 1st and it wont be the last.. to hell with the democracy.. We don’t need one. Let the army takeover. (being dictated is not new to us, hell , we like tht .. Don’t we?)Close the borders clean up the mess Killl all the filthy politicians.. we need that badly.. and what do we do about this ? Heck what do I do?? sadly like million other fools, I can only sit n crib n feel relieved tht none of my family aint affected and move on.. so yes, we deserve this !!!! /end ranting....

The decision to call NSG lies with state government. NSG was called ONLY after the ATS chief was killed. And it took them 3 hours to get together and board the plane. Then, BEST buses brought them to the scene. Lots of gaffes. But hindsight is 20/20 :(( Similarities to 1999 hijack where NSG was too late come to mind.
but my question is why NSG were brought from some other place in India? one of their teams or squad should already be in place somewhere in Mumbai..

Corrected it for you :winky: Puts it in proper perspective.
It does really. Everyone's a kid here The terrorists.. They are all overgrown kids with guns at the end of it all. Look at the newsmedia.. screaming around in a frenzied state of panic like little children. Look at the politicians.. pointing fingers around like victimized kids Where are the adults at ?????

That is so spot on.
What he said is so hard for me to do. While I know none of my family/friends, etc. were harmed, I really believed in our pledge when I was growing up. You know, this one:
India is my country and all Indians are my brothers and sisters. I love my country and I am proud of its rich and varied heritage. I shall always strive to be worthy of it. I shall give my parents, teachers and all elders, respect, and treat everyone with courtesy. To my country and my people, I pledge my devotion. In their well being and prosperity alone, lies my happiness.
I was made to believe that this will always be true and just when I was growing up to an age where I would be able to tell whether this is true in our society or not, I came away to the US. I don't know - its all really hard for me to digest right now. So sick of innocent people dying under the name of some non-existent unidentifiable entity (or using that as a pawn to kill people for the hell of it).

What he said is so hard for me to do. While I know none of my family/friends, etc. were harmed, I really believed in our pledge when I was growing up. You know, this one: I was made to believe that this will always be true and just when I was growing up to an age where I would be able to tell whether this is true in our society or not, I came away to the US. I don't know - its all really hard for me to digest right now. So sick of innocent people dying under the name of some non-existent unidentifiable entity (or using that as a pawn to kill people for the hell of it).
have faith...... In god we trust.....

What he said is so hard for me to do. While I know none of my family/friends, etc. were harmed, I really believed in our pledge when I was growing up. You know, this one: I was made to believe that this will always be true and just when I was growing up to an age where I would be able to tell whether this is true in our society or not, I came away to the US. I don't know - its all really hard for me to digest right now. So sick of innocent people dying under the name of some non-existent unidentifiable entity (or using that as a pawn to kill people for the hell of it).
we all feel sick abt this.. dont we...yet wat do we do....
have faith...... In god we trust.....
n move on.... no wonder those terrorists n the politicians r taking us for a ride....

05:10 AM: Civilians are still trapped inside Hotel Taj, according to the latest reports. However, the number of civilians is not yet known. Things have quietened down at the Hotel Taj, Hotel Trident and Nariman House. Sources say that the offensive by security personnel has been halted for the time being and will be resumed in the morning.

Don't these ppl get tired, fighting up for 2 days straight up? P.S After this, Mumbai would need cops at every corner and border with Commandos on alert 24/7
Power nap? Taking turns maybe? Getting pissed off with CNN maps showing no part of Kashmir inside India. MOFOS. Ok this lady saying no one rescuing anyone outside Taj? ****ing amateur rescue mission.

SERIOUSLY, NYTIMES IS LOSING IT. ****ING DOMESTIC ISSUE ????????? MOther****ers. http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/28/world/asia/28group.html?hp “Indians will have a strong incentive to link this to Al Qaeda,” she said. “But this is a domestic issue. This is not India’s 9/11.”
Alan Cowell reported from Paris' date=' and Souad Mekhennet from Frankfurt. Mark McDonald contributed reporting from Hong Kong, and [b']Salman Masood from Islamabad, Pakistan. Haraamkhor ki Aulaad jo Likh raha hain
kya likh dia aisa
read the last line, doesnt want to show India has a 911 style attack and blaming it on domestic issue