Breaking News: Bombay UNDER Control

veer

^^ It affects everyone Pakistan is a mess and is being run by terrorists and not the government. Last week the taliban said they want to take over Pakistan. Imagine these people do manage to do it (I wouldn't bet against it) they'll have nuclear weapons in their hands. Now that would be an ugly situation

^^ It affects everyone Pakistan is a mess and is being run by terrorists and not the government. Last week the taliban said they want to take over Pakistan. Imagine these people do manage to do it (I wouldn't bet against it) they'll have nuclear weapons in their hands. Now that would be an ugly situation
If that happens, Israel and US will demolish all their nuclear capability in a matter of minutes.

Guest dada_rocks

Let us wait for couple of weeks and ntoihgin happens by then then break off all the relationships.. Recall our ambassdor send their back.. Resurrect that RAW wing which can do covert operation in pakistan.. fix our own house.. Start an arms race they are already bankrupt we will drive them further into it...... Continue this for 10 years at least we will see them on knees

what happen there?
Normal stuff :asleep::asleep: Javed Jaffery(for a change no Javed Akthar),Diya Mirza,Najma Hepthulla and Waheeda Rehman, all condemning the usage of word 'MINORITY' !! There's no minority as such in India and we Indians are all one united bunch :--D and the obvious one.. " terrorism has no religion" :haha::haha:

Sir, in my opinion I could never see that happening, it is just too much of a long shot for these brain-washed idiots. As I see it, they could never take control of Pakistan in the first place, let alone have the nukes in their hands. It is a very dirty scenario at the moment I agree, but hopefully this menace shall pass as every other evil has passed in history and shall be regarded in future history books as the downfall of the extremists.