Pakistani Connection

bharat297

Guest dada_rocks

Pakistan army wants threat of war to perpetuate its ArmY Inc. you wud not belive army in pakistan runs as business they have their presence in all arms of industry.. they benfit from the hostility of india pakistan

phack, i can't watch that shyty episode. i tried to watch but i can't tolerate that shyt pakistani terroristic tunez being played in the background with that YOB sitting in same proportion, as if meditating, and speaking some crap with, ahmadullah, sickallah and stuff. such pain to the ears and then they ahve taj mhal like set up as a backdrop or something
Delusion of this guy is beyond descition: he so often says agar India ne war shuru kiya na to maan kasam ham bahur marenge.. these guys after getting serious beating time and again still can't see the light
I dont know how you guys find the episode funny. I mean it boils my blood to the levels I didnt know existed.
Well, not only their electronic media but the print media s also saying so: Link According to them India has created terror dens too. I'm shocked how they could write these things!
Why do muslims monopolize the world terrorism industry?
According to them it is Indians who monopolise terror!

Pakistan, an international migraine, says former US Secretary Madeleine Albright WASHINGTON : Counting many elements, including terrorism and nuclear weapons, in Pakistan as causes of international worries, a former top US official has described the South Asian country as an "international migraine". "...my own sense is Pakistan has everything that gives you an international migraine. It has nuclear weapons, it has terrorism, extremists, corruption, very poor and it's in a location that's really, really important to us. And now with this issue with India. So, I think that the current president and the current secretary of state, who's on her way to India right now, have a very big job ahead of them," said former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright. "And I also do think that the next president and the secretary of state are going to have to pay a great deal of attention to that combination of issues, Pakistan, India and Afghanistan, that all fit together. That's very important to the United States," she added. In the wake of current tension between India and Pakistan following the Mumbai terror attacks, Albright said that Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari was trying very hard to deal with the issue. "...there's an agreement that the Pakistanis understand what the issue is. I think that if we have clear evidence and intelligence that is one part of this. And that is the Achilles' heel of everything, which is whether you have actual intelligence. "...I think that he is their president and he is working very hard to try to get control over what is a very difficult place," she added. Responding to a query on a remark made by President-elect Barack Obama, at his press conference in Chicago, in the wake of last week's terror attacks in Mumbai, the ex-official also endorsed the stand of the incoming US president. "I think that what President-elect Obama said about the fact that every country, under the United Nations, has the right to defend itself that is absolutely true. But it's also true that they are investigating everything right now and that it is not appropriate for those of us that are not in the government to comment on this," Albright said on CNN's Situation Room programme. "I think that sovereign nations obviously have a right to protect themselves. Beyond that, I don't want to comment on the specific situation that has taken place in South Asia right now," Obama had said when asked if India had the same right as he claimed his administration had in going after terror targets inside Pakistan with or without the permission of the government in Islamabad.

I'd love to see ONE SINGLE NEWSPAPER from the global media (no pakis' date=' this doesn't include DAWN and the JUNG lagi hui news) acknowledging the claims of Mr. [b']AMAR SINGH, HEERA LAL, BJP KA ORANGE BAND AND SHARAB KI BOTTLE...:hysterical:
No one wants to take me up on this. Not surprising, because these conspiracy theories are utter garbage and wouldn't stand up to any scrutiny (not that they will get any). At least Indian claims have been backed up by American counter terrorism officials and the media in the USA knows that pakis run terrorist training camps in their country and have previously sent those terrorists to fight Indian troops in Indian territory. Indians have some credibility. But the hilarious garbage spouted by paki anchors like that moron, on the other hand, wouldn't be believed by anyone - except by other inbred pakis, of course.

No one wants to take me up on this. Not surprising, because these conspiracy theories are utter garbage and wouldn't stand up to any scrutiny (not that they will get any). At least Indian claims have been backed up by American counter terrorism officials and the media in the USA knows that pakis run terrorist training camps in their country and have previously sent those terrorists to fight Indian troops in Indian territory. Indians have some credibility. But the hilarious garbage spouted by paki anchors like that moron, on the other hand, wouldn't be believed by anyone - except by other inbred pakis, of course.
No surprises there, my friend. Only stupid idiots will believe other stupid idiots. Btw, can anyone tell me what the word 'Siyasat' means?

arey they are stupid .. I would be surprised if even the ANALyst himself believes what he says
:hysterical: This is wonderful comic relief... Amar Singh and Heera Lal.. At the least they could have come up with a little more believable names..:hysterical:

OK, now Geo TV ( which I thoguht was still good ) has caught up on the orange looking band, no beard, modis visit to mumbai , gujarat to mumbai boat, killing of all 3 cops ( they were the same jeep thats why - dumb folks ) and off course they glorified LeT as if they are some charity organization.

OK' date=' now Geo TV ( which I thoguht was still good ) has caught up on the orange looking band, no beard, modis visit to mumbai , gujarat to mumbai boat, killing of all 3 cops ( they were the same jeep thats why - dumb folks ) and off course they glorified LeT as if they are some charity organization.[/quote'] It's amazing how they are so hung up on the appearance. As if a terrorist would walk into an Indian city wearing a girly pee-stained salwaar kameez, sporting a long, lice-infested katwa beard with a tabeez hanging off his neck, and a koran shoved up his ass. For a country that has bred thousands of terrorists, you would expect these fools to know a thing or two about stealth.

- Since 9/11 the focus was on capturing or destroying Al Quieda groups backed by the mujahideen and it was clear that they had support and safe haven along Pak's Northern areas so at the time the US once again backed the government in Pak even though Musharruf was an army dictator because he agreed to cooperate in exchange for arms and $$$$. Thank you George Bush. - But now, more and more, the US has realized that you can't support one islamic fundamentalist group and not another, because, well they're all crazy. So US did force Pak to ban LeT and Jaish-e-Mo in 2003. - The problem is that the US is feeding Pak $$$ and supplies as long as they help with this fight against the mujahideen and Al - Quieda in the northwest and as a result their concerns take top priority over India's concern over ISI/LeT/Jaish-e-Moho. And it remains that way. India have repeateadly wanted the UN/US/EU etc to take a more aggressive stance against terror groups focused on Kashmir but the US wants everyone to focus on the Mujahideen/Al - Quieda. Well now it seems that these terrorist groups are cooperating and the LeT is getting backing/support from Al-Quieda. This, in my opinion, is the crucial point for India. If we can prove these attacks are related to the Mujahideen, Al - Quieda since they were looking for US/UK citizens then it becomes clear that the war the US has asked Pak to fight in it's own country against these two groups is the same war, in effect, that spilled over into Mumbai. In other words, Pak right now is USA's servant maid, it's chamcha, it's chaprasi. If these attacks are related and have roots in Al-Quieda/Mujahideen then Pak will be forced to address these issues as long as India don't get too trigger happy and will become India's servant maid by proxy.
Actually I want to know why has USA not been able to wipe out Al-Quieda even 7 years after deadly 9/11? Also, with the help from Al-Quieda, what are the chances that LeT and JeM won't turn into the same monster that A-Q is, since their ideaology is the same, and hence would threaten the entire world?