Ganguly should not play against SL

Re: Ganguly should not play against SL c'mon guys...some1 needed to anchor the innings...sehwag was going gaga and cld've got out at any time...and india were under some pressure btw w/ utthappa out :lol: overall yes he played a bit slow...but still played great...no way he's getting dropped...btw mind u he had a back ache too :lol:

Re: Ganguly should not play against SL Yeah replace Dada :wall: Kya bol rahi ho yaar? Yesterday he played alright. We would not have got to 413 had wickets tumbled. Dada did good! SR of almost 80 on his off day. The only thing he did wrong was not go for that catch. I think his back was bothering him.

Re: Ganguly should not play against SL

Ganguly's batting since he returned : 98,13, 68,62,48,58*, 66 and 89 I nother words, 8 innings, 502 runs @ 71.71 with 6 fifties and one near miss. All at the strike rate of 73.28.
[sarcasm] yea i think we should drop him too [/sarcasm]

Re: Ganguly should not play against SL OYYYEEE DADA pe jane se pehle, badal pe ja salle. dude he played the role of the fulcrum about which the other batsmen played their strokes. notice how one batsman was almost always blasting away while he was at the crease... thats strategy bro. you dont want to have two guys swinging with their eyes shut and then inadvertently bringing two new guys to the crease. he set up the late charge by yuvi and sachin. btw how cool is that? rahul dravid played two balls and one of them was a six!!! lol

Re: Ganguly should not play against SL

He was playing today as if he is a school boy..and playing against Best bowler in the world.. it was downright pathetic...to have a SR of less than 100 ...and on top of that... poor fielding... i sense some kinda conspiracy... i am sure..Ganguly was either get out cheaply...or will have a SR of 60 for his 50-60 runs...or will drop 1-2 catches... its better to play Karthik....in place of Ganguly in our next match
Abe Chutiye :hic: pagaal ho gaye kya? Dimak mein jaara thanda paani daal! Dada has been most consistent of all. You need a sheet anchor!

Re: Ganguly should not play against SL I think his innings against bangladesh was useless, as he lost his wicket at wrong time...At 152/4 we were well placed to score 220 or even 240 (with Dhoni's flourish), but after losing Yuvi, Dada throws away his wicket..Its common sense that you make sure that new batsman gets in and you help him out with singles..dada should have first made sure Dhoni is in and then attempted that shot after 2-3 overs...till then he should have concentrated on singles and twos..

Re: Ganguly should not play against SL THX and Dandaroy...abe bawali gand :hic: ...watch your words...keep it civil.,.. no need to over react... i would be happy if Ganguly could contribute positively in a crunch match like against SL.. but some how...i get this hunch that he will fail... and Birbal3...i put team ahead of players...and i always demand 100% efforts from indian players..and clearly ganguly was not comfortable facing Bermuda medium pacers...a strike rate of 60-70 is a sin ..which he commoted..and in the match when we needed to score big runs...he was putting pressure on sehwag to take more risks... he was not able to rotate strikes... if not for his poor display ..we could have scored in excess of 450 runs... but i will recommend Bharat Ratn to Ganguly if he would score quick fire 100-120 runs aginst SL..