Growing Taller

Shehezaada

An ideal height for a guy would be like 5'9 or 5'10' date= 5'11. Since most of the females are about 5'4-5'6, your range increases :teeth_smile: A six foot plus guy with 5'4 partner may look odd perhaps? Btw, Shez, how do u know if you're growing because of hanging and whether its natural growth? But anyhow, have fun
In India. Here in America, 6'2'' is ideal...B->B->B->

An ideal height for a guy would be like 5'9 or 5'10, 5'11. Since most of the females are about 5'4-5'6, your range increases :teeth_smile: A six foot plus guy with 5'4 partner may look odd perhaps? Btw, Shez, how do u know if you're growing because of hanging and whether its natural growth? But anyhow, have fun
Actually brown girls here are REAL short...average around 5'2, with the really tall ones getting to 5'7 or 5'8. Besides I don't mind the Amitabh Jaya look :P no idea bro...i'm just doing what I can. I turn 21 in June so time's running out. How's your cricket coming along...who you playing for this summer? Did you hear of the new Brampton Cricket League?

In India. Here in America' date=' 6'2'' is ideal...B->B->B->[/quote'] you are not the average mate, you are actually quite tall. the average height in united states is 5'9", which is 4" higher than that in india. whereas american women are a good six inches taller than indian women at 5'6". give me a day to dig up the source, till then you may take this is at either face value or discard it altogether. having said that, had i been 6'2" i might have been playing cricket... phew that was close... i would not have been able to live with the tag "poor man's agarkar"...

you are not the average mate, you are actually quite tall. the average height in united states is 5'9", which is 4" higher than that in india. whereas american women are a good six inches taller than indian women at 5'6". give me a day to dig up the source, till then you may take this is at either face value or discard it altogether. having said that, had i been 6'2" i might have been playing cricket... phew that was close... i would not have been able to live with the tag "poor man's agarkar"...
I said ideal, not average. Anyways, it was tongue in cheek...since I have met many women who tell me that.B->B->

Another half inch and I'm upto 5'9 1/2...gonna be dunking any day now...just missed last time..and i mean JUST. Gotta say my usual thank you to Dhondy for firing me up...5 consecutive weeks of 30 minutes plus hanging. I don't have work this term and 4 DE classes so I'm free to start swimming as well...something which I said I would start but didn't have the time to. This is hopefully gonna increase the height as well as shed some of this love handle crap I got going on. For the naysayers, try it, you CAN increase your height. Anything is possible, just like Michael Jordan did it.

Another half inch and I'm upto 5'9 1/2...gonna be dunking any day now...just missed last time..and i mean JUST. Gotta say my usual thank you to Dhondy for firing me up...5 consecutive weeks of 30 minutes plus hanging. I don't have work this term and 4 DE classes so I'm free to start swimming as well...something which I said I would start but didn't have the time to. This is hopefully gonna increase the height as well as shed some of this love handle crap I got going on. For the naysayers, try it, you CAN increase your height. Anything is possible, just like Michael Jordan did it.
You are deluding yourself. Theoretically, the epiphysis at the upper end of the thigh bone fuses at age 20, but most people stop growing before then. By the time you are 19, you have probably attained your max height, and many don't grow after 18. The half an inch you've discovered is because all that non-penal hanging you've been doing has stretched out your vertebrae, and improved your posture. As soon as you stop doing "hang-ups", you'll shrink again. Height is determined largely bu genetics and partly by nutrition. No amount of self-egging is going to get you to reach that elusive banana. You're done. Finito. The only bone that will grow noticeably from now on for the rest of your life is your nose.

You are deluding yourself. Theoretically, the epiphysis at the upper end of the thigh bone fuses at age 20, but most people stop growing before then. By the time you are 19, you have probably attained your max height, and many don't grow after 18. The half an inch you've discovered is because all that non-penal hanging you've been doing has stretched out your vertebrae, and improved your posture. As soon as you stop doing "hang-ups", you'll shrink again. Height is determined largely bu genetics and partly by nutrition. No amount of self-egging is going to get you to reach that elusive banana. You're done. Finito. The only bone that will grow noticeably from now on for the rest of your life is your nose.
Just more fuel to the fire. Michael Jordan grew 3 inches when he was 20. Dennis Rodman grew from 5 11 to 6 8 when he was 20. I've met people who have grown when they are 23, max 25. Can't wait to dunk. And you best be sure I'll come here to tell you all about it.