They will reply with Arsenic

Cricketics

being a staunch supporter of SRT i am hoping that he wud produce that dream innings we all are hoping for in the 4th innings and win the game for us :D
This post takes the cake, 4th Inn winning knock :musicman: err, by who? ah, its a satish post :D i read it as a danramrah post!
This post takes the cake, 4th Inn winning knock :musicman: err, by who? ah, its a satish post :D i read it as a danramrah post!
Er. ? Ok, I will tell you what you like to hear: India will lose miserably. Our batting lineup will fail once again. Our captain has been terrible. Sachin sucks and he doesn't even deserve to be in a gully cricket team - he's a choker. Yuvraj Singh shouldn't even be playing cricket -he should be playing hockey and MS Dhoni should be the goalie for hockeys. Sehwag and Gambhir need to learn from Andrew Strauss and Collingwood on how to bat on this pitch because they failed miserably going for expansive shots. In the end, India sucks and next time we ought to have qualifiers before we face a test team. Happy?
Er. ? Ok' date=' I will tell you what you like to hear: India will lose miserably. Our batting lineup will fail once again. Our captain has been terrible. Sachin sucks and he doesn't even deserve to be in a gully cricket team - he's a choker. Yuvraj Singh shouldn't even be playing cricket -he should be playing hockey and MS Dhoni should be the goalie for hockeys. Sehwag and Gambhir need to learn from Andrew Strauss and Collingwood on how to bat on this pitch because they failed miserably going for expansive shots. In the end, India sucks and next time we ought to have qualifiers before we face a test team. Happy?
If they go for expansive shots, then surely thats not the way we can save the Test. Our batsmen have to put their heads down and focus. That is the only way they can save the Test. Cut out all the loose shots and totally focus on being there at the wicket and batting as long as each of them can.
If they go for expansive shots, then surely thats not the way we can save the Test. Our batsmen have to put their heads down and focus. That is the only way they can save the Test. Cut out all the loose shots and totally focus on being there at the wicket and batting as long as each of them can.
Dude, do you realize that you are not spelling any magical beans but the basic rules of test cricket in order to save a test match ? You seriously think that our players belong to some bloody gaali cricket level ? Why can't you enjoy the match rather than speculating of what's to come next in India's 2nd innings which hasn't even started yet. You might have point behind hating India's failure in 4th innings, but your posts are rather timeless and just speculative. This makes you the best candidate to be hated by everyone. God I spent another 6 lines on explaining you :wall:
blue-brigade, Ok. we'll touch base after the match is over. Until then we'll hold comments on how the team will bat. Let us watch the 2nd Inn, and then we can discuss whether the basic rules to save a Test are followed or not. I think thats better.
Sounds better.

awesome thread tics..and now folks it is going to be action from the original master blaster..this is one of his favorite grounds..this is where he almost took us home against our arch rivals in 99 and tom is when he is going to take us home with a gem..Veeru hasn disappointed chennai crowd..he has once again shown that Chennai is his favorite hunting spots but the real deal is tom..Chennai and Sachin have a history and i have a very strong feeling that history will repeat itself and this time SRT wud ensure an Indian victory.. comeon Sachin :dance::pray::two_thumbs_up: