They will reply with Arsenic

Cricketics

Ticz inflictz seriouz PWNAGE on haterz and doubterz Arzenic !
Yup, we have nowhere to hide. Observer suggested through a text message that we open another forum for us doubting thomases to carry on regardless. All this good news is becoming a bit too much for us to bear.:--D

This was the EPIC CHASE Match. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=134055 Some comments during the match from fellow ICFers: -i'm not watching the match but are England taking a LOT of time between overs or is CI just slow ? -They are taking their time...why aren't you watching it ? -Nah, I watched over the past 4 nights and we didn't do so well. I'm not watching and just following it on CI (for the past 5 hours) and we're doing well. So I'd like to keep it this way. -EVERY Indian cricket fan must WATCH this. -atleast ur better.. im not even following cricinfo.... -That's nothing....I am in my same underwear since y'day as Veeru gave us the rollicking start that I was hoping for us to be in this position -Well, I've been wanting to pee since 2 hours -and im going to pee ,brb -abey hold kur And ofcourse, Bumble saying, ' get the dvd folks' :cantstop: