Tendulkar not a match winner?

Shehezaada

Exams are over, and a headline caught my eye. Tendulkar first Indian to be part of 50 test match victories. So it got me thinking, how much has Tendulkar contributed to the victories? Having a quick look at the stats, Tendulkar averages 63.76 with 15 100s in a winning cause. The list below will include the matches in which Tendulkar has NOT played a significant role, because I'm sure that he's played a major role in most of them. 1) 1st Test Match Victory vs SRL: Scores 11 in an innings defeat versus minnows at the time SRL 2) 9th Test Match Victory vs SRL: Scores 6 in an innings defeat 3) 11th Test Match Victory vs NZ: Scores 4 and 0* 4) 12th Test Match Victory vs AUS: Scores 10 and 0 5) 19th Test Match Victory vs PAK: Scores 6 and 29 6) 21st test Match Victory vs BAN: Scores 18 7) 31st Test match Victory vs WI: Scores 35 8) 35th Test Match Victory vs PAK: Scores only 1 9) 39th Test Match Victory vs BAN: Scores 36 10) 42nd Test Match Victory vs SRL: Scores 19 and 23 Only 10 occasions where Tendulkar has not scored atleast 50, or some kind of important thing (took wickets in Adelaids, Kolkatta, scored a couple of crucial 40s in low run chases). If you take out some of the minnow wins, the 2 earlier ones against SRL, and 2 against BAN, the record is even more impressive.