Current world 11

SAlman Buttocks Shahid the Ageless Beast Afriditard Nasir "the next bradman" jamshed Eunich Khan MOFO Shoaib fawad simpsons fugly baby alam Rana the hairy Naved Sohaib the Phaaast Crackster Actor Danish " I am better than Warne' Warneria Wahab the next pace sensationalist Riaz
Close...but no cigar...it's obvoius that Toffee Kumar has to come in for Forward Alarms...

On current form of the last couple of Tests Sehwag - selection speaks for itself, also a good option for an over or 2 Katich - currently in scintillating form, as above with Sehwag, can throw the ball to him for an over or 2 Tendulkar - does his selection even need explaining, the best batsmen of this era, also can bowl an over or 2 but out of the top 3 id pick Sehwag to bowl, although options are never a bad thing Chanderpaul - also in great form currently Hussey - all class, its a very good day when you get him out for under 40 Dhoni - aggressive/attacking batsmen in the Gilchrist mold, very powerful hitter Flintoff - his bowling alone recently has demanded attention, let alone his batting ability Johnson - a maturing left armer who is genuinely pacey/skiddy with a angle across the right handers Zaheer - all class, would be the elder paceman of the attack and expected to lead Ishant - tall, extracts good bounce and seam movement and is a different style of pace bowler to both Johnson and Zaheer Murali - With Warne gone from the international scene he is without peer as a spinner

sehwag katich mahela jayawardene© tendulkar canderpaul sangakkarra(wk) flintoff zak vettori/lee ishant murali
:haha::haha: if u had thought b4 writing this, u wud have known sanga doesnt keep wkts in test... mebe u shud change it to PGDPAWGHJ Jayawardene for keeping.., as i think u regard him as the best keeper in the world.. also mahela the captain..
:haha::haha: if u had thought b4 writing this, u wud have known sanga doesnt keep wkts in test... mebe u shud change it to PGDPAWGHJ Jayawardene for keeping.., as i think u regard him as the best keeper in the world.. also mahela the captain..
who is that? also sanga doesnt keep for sl in tests,but in odis he does a very good job of it.i would force him to be my keeper in world test XI:winky: