Woolmer murdered?

Re: Woolmer murdered? Wasim Bari spoke just now and sounds scared given the circumstances but the reporter was in fact giving him a hard time by asking about Shoaib Akthar, behaviour of some players off the field and his relations with Woolmer. I don't know why they even front up to speak to the media as of now. He has already resigned and this media harass him big time.

Re: Woolmer murdered?

Wh would CIA wants to kill JFK.... IS it not some military conspiracy
i was trying to lighten up the debate some, but there is a conspiracy of which i buy no element, that lyndon b. johnson (easily the third greatest president after Lincoln and fdr), was quite distraught with the pacifist and "containism" approach of kennedy with respect to soviet union. johnson felt that the cuban missile crisis (though handled incredibly well by jfk) could have easily been avoided had united states been more aggressive in its anti communism agenda. and thus, he along with the director of cia felt that it was time for kennedy to go, and someone with a more proactive stance to handle the executive position. the most significant evidence to support this happens to be the fact that johnson almost instantaneously after assuming the presidency escalated american involvement in vietnam. again this is all off topic and i was merely suggesting that we lighten up a bit and not blow this up more than it has already been bloated to.

Re: Woolmer murdered? Thats exactly the point, I was going to raise.... marks on the neck and poison dont make sense at all... has to be either one or the other.... if it is the former, it is easy.... they need to look for some kinda injury in the oesophagus or something.... if it is the other, the toxicology report should confirm immediately... it is not like, they have to culture something that they have to wait so long...

Thats exactly the point, I was going to raise.... marks on the neck and poison dont make sense at all... has to be either one or the other.... if it is the former, it is easy.... they need to look for some kinda injury in the oesophagus or something.... if it is the other, the toxicology report should confirm immediately... it is not like, they have to culture something that they have to wait so long...
ah what do u do when you feel that you are choking? grab your neck in desperation. poisoning has a similar effect, as the poison shuts of the neuro receptors, the body responds through projectile vomiting to expunge the toxin and uncontrolled spasms (maybe it was under one such spasm that woolmer squeezed his neck a wee bit too hard)... besides after death, as the blood flow stops and it settles at the lowest point in the body thanks to gravity, even the slightest bruises become quite visible: this i know for sure as its forensic science. i think he might have either been poisoned in malice or maybe he was trying to drink his sorrows away, but i just dont buy this bullsh*t that he died due to the overwhelming stress of a defeat...

Re: Woolmer murdered? To be honest till about the time the cops came up with their statement people didn't really talk loosely about this incidence. Now that they have, all kinds of things are being floated. Sarfraz Nawaz was on TV just a minute ago and was tearing apart a lot of players.

Thats exactly the point, I was going to raise.... marks on the neck and poison dont make sense at all... has to be either one or the other.... if it is the former, it is easy.... they need to look for some kinda injury in the oesophagus or something.... if it is the other, the toxicology report should confirm immediately... it is not like, they have to culture something that they have to wait so long...
ah what do u do when you feel that you are choking? grab your neck in desperation. poisoning has a similar effect, as the poison shuts of the neuro receptors, the body responds through projectile vomiting to expunge the toxin and uncontrolled spasms (maybe it was under one such spasm that woolmer squeezed his neck a wee bit too hard)... besides after death, as the blood flow stops and it settles at the lowest point in the body thanks to gravity, even the slightest bruises become quite visible: this i know for sure as its forensic science. i think he might have either been poisoned in malice or maybe he was trying to drink his sorrows away, but i just dont buy this bullsh*t that he died due to the overwhelming stress of a defeat...
Sounds more like scene from "The Mask" than reality. :lol:

could it be someone man-handled him.... as in punched the stomach' date=' squeezed the neck and all tht and he passed away cos he couldnt take it...[/quote'] And while he was unconscious, put some poison in his mouth, held open with a vice, and flushed it down with a hosepipe.

Dhondy I heard on TV they have some of the best doctors available for the Autopsy in particular.
That may well be the case, in which case I have been mighty unfair to them, and my sincere apologies for that. I'd like the findings confirmed by other pathologists/toxicologists though.

Dhondy I heard on TV they have some of the best doctors available for the Autopsy in particular.
That may well be the case, in which case I have been mighty unfair to them, and my sincere apologies for that. I'd like the findings confirmed by other pathologists/toxicologists though.
I think they should, it's not hard to get it done overseas is it?

johnson felt that the cuban missile crisis (though handled incredibly well by jfk) could have easily been avoided had united states been more aggressive in its anti communism agenda.
What bunk! Cuban missile crisis was started by faking America when it put nuclear missiles aimed at Moscow just 50 miles from the Soviet border inside Turkey. Russia putting missiles in Cuba was just evening up the stakes the next year or two years later. L.Johnson = jackhiney. Lied through his teeth in Vietnam. Kennedy was assasinated because he challenged the ultimate Don in US history : Herbert Hoover. Rather sad and terrifying this Woolmer incident. In light to this incident, the police back home should start leveling assault and vandalism charges on anyone who dares to pelt player's homes with stones or vandalize them.

Stop bullshyting THX. You don't squeeze your own fukin neck! :hic:
no mate you grab at it... and if you are suffering spasms, you might just squeeze it. why do you suppose patients in seizures often end up inflicting wounds to themselves through uncontrolled body movement.

u know' date=' u can vomit not jus through poisoning.... .a simple punch in the stomach can do the trick... and the diarrhoea tooo...[/quote'] projectile vomitting and diarrhoea... both symptoms of the body's involuntary response to rid itself of a toxin. poisoned my man...