SEHWAG will decide the outcome

sandtest

Promote YUVRAJ at the fall of the first wicket. I want to see some proper T20 style destruction
Yep. No sense in sending RD if India are looking to win this one.
Whaaa?? Why would we wanna declare with a 350ish lead when we're up in the series? We better set a lead of at least 450+ before declaring.
2-0 HAS to be achieved to stamp our authority over this weak english side
Whaaa?? Why would we wanna declare with a 350ish lead when we're up in the series? We better set a lead of at least 450+ before declaring.
Some Dhoni ishtyle risk. 350ish will probably lure Britishstaanis to go for a win. Else Strauss et-al will play for a draw and be happy with 1-0.

hahahah...as if England will ever chase down 350+ in 75 overs. If they tried chasing that, they would lose by 150+ runs, guaranteed. BTW, this declaration will show what kind of captain Dhoni is. Is he brave enough to go for a win by risking a[n] [im]possible loss or will he be gutless like Dravid and do an Oval style declaration, choosing just to play for a risk-free draw ? hmmm...

hahahah...as if England will ever chase down 350+ in 75 overs. If they tried chasing that, they would lose by 150+ runs, guaranteed. BTW, this declaration will show what kind of captain Dhoni is. Is he brave enough to go for a win by risking a[n] [im]possible loss or will he be gutless like Dravid and do an Oval style declaration, choosing just to play for a risk-free draw ? hmmm...
Yup..people criticized Dravid for being over cautious. I hope Dhoni is more positive.

i do hope we go for a win. I hope Dhoni dangles the carrot in front of England. I would be OK if we loose in the process but we have to go for a win and be more positive... This is going to be a dog fight between SA and Ind for the 1st place... so.... HAR HAR MAHADEV!!!!! ..... JO BOLE SO NIHAAL!!!! :viking::viking::viking:

RD has to bat at #3 - play normal cricket. We dont want to set 350. Crazy or what? Its Eng who need to take risks now' date=' not India! We are having upper hand in series, and no need to do anything untoward.[/quote'] hmm... but if that happens, and memory serves right then you will be the first one to whine about it.. complaining how we played negative cricket, how we want our team to be best in the world and how our negative captains are keeping us down...
hmm... but if that happens' date=' and memory serves right then you will be the first one to whine about it.. complaining how we played negative cricket, how we want our team to be best in the world and how our negative captains are keeping us down...[/quote'] find me where i said that. i consistently said - this series is ours 1-0. we shud play normal cricket, normal batting order. eng can take risks if they want.
RD has to bat at #3 - play normal cricket. We dont want to set 350. Crazy or what? Its Eng who need to take risks now' date=' not India! We are having upper hand in series, and no need to do anything untoward.[/quote'] You were talkiing about buckling up and defend to SAVE the match after 4th day in Chennai too.:hysterical::hysterical: Don't like winning too much ?