Too long a break!

fineleg

Humans' date=' those cricketers. They've been through a lot of cricket this year and also for the past month or so, have been through a lot emotionally as well. They deserve a break (plus I need to focus stronger on my academics this quarter. :P)[/quote'] but there will be withdrawal symptoms (for us fans) - when is the last time we never had Intl cricket for more than 2.5 months straight?
Humans' date=' those cricketers. They've been through a lot of cricket this year and also for the past month or so, have been through a lot emotionally as well. They deserve a break (plus I need to focus stronger on my academics this quarter. :P)[/quote'] agreed plus they need time to be 100% fit for the IPL :weights:
They are looking to extend NZ tour by 1 test. Agree too long a break. You can over do this resting thing. We should have lined up a replacement team
4-5 weeks break would have been ideal. Yes, over doing the resting thing may actually affect the form and rhythm of players like Gambhir, ZK etc. Hope thats not the case.

NZ rains all the time. That is why it is so green. The cricketers are not very good because they seldom get to play because of the rain. :D Nah...should be good. Plenty of time for our boys to practice in the interregnum. Hopefully they come back with not too many jalebis under the belt. Watch SA/AUS. And then watch Mendis skittle the Paks.