Countdown for Mr.Cricket ave below 55

triam

this guy is feeling the pressure ... today he just starting mouthing off after Steyn unleashed a cpl of bouncers. I lost any respect for him when he mouthed off at Murali (the game when Murali conceded 99 off 10). He was lucky that he started playing when Oz were comfortably tops. But now the shortcomings in his game are coming through ... will end up around 50. An above average player with no respect for those who have accomplished far more than he ever will. Your typical Oz convict

hussey gone.

78.5 Duminy to Hussey, OUT, turn and a bit of grip does for Hussey! Thats a good ball, tossed up on middle and leg and turning into Hussey sharply, who goes back to try and turn it away but the ball kisses the edge and Kallis takes a good low catch at first slip, in fact it was rather low and just off the grass
:yay::yay:
ApY_uXyt9Zs&feature=related with music.. funnyone ixXoNJcQ2v0
The first video has been removed from youtube.....guess by who...........................Cricket Australia.:haha::haha::haha::haha: Reminds me the saying: "If at first you don't succeed, remove all evidence you ever tried.":nice:
The first video has been removed from youtube.....guess by who...........................Cricket Australia.:haha::haha::haha::haha: Reminds me the saying: "If at first you don't succeed, remove all evidence you ever tried.":nice:
What a drop. Lack of fitness IMO, he needs to get down the gym and he would have caught that:haha:

Once again, this has reiterated the greatness of Sachin. Its quite easy to be prolific of 3-4 seasons and score runs at will, but VERY hard to sustain it over 2 decades. That is exactly why the whole cricketing world regards Sachin as the best batsman of this era. I mean, look at him. He made his debut in 1989. We’re in 2009 and yet, he is still the leading batsman of the team, carrying our collective hopes as we go into day 3. Absolutely incredible!

Once again, this has reiterated the greatness of Sachin. Its quite easy to be prolific of 3-4 seasons and score runs at will, but VERY hard to sustain it over 2 decades. That is exactly why the whole cricketing world regards Sachin as the best batsman of this era. I mean, look at him. He made his debut in 1989. We’re in 2009 and yet, he is still the leading batsman of the team, carrying our collective hopes as we go into day 3. Absolutely incredible!
sigh worshipperz you know he's only managing thiz because he's zelfish and playing for his strike ratez and averagez and run aggregatez, right? :meg:
Weren't you previously calling him geriatric and that he shoulkd retire?:giggle:
Weren't you previously calling him geriatric and that he shoulkd retire?:giggle:
when did Sriram say that..i dont recall..maybe he wud have said in reference to ODI cricket and that too implying that Sachin shd choose and pick ODIs..we worshipers never say these kinda stuff about GOD :D only whimsical devotees like Zubi does that :D