Harbhajan rubs salt in Aussie wounds

bhajji would do well to concentrate on his bowling now.hes no longer a young brat.hes our senior spinner now.hes bowling crap of late n should work hard now, whatever he says applies to us n him too.if aussies can be beaten,so can we.if aussies talk,bhajji talks even more.

bhajji would do well to concentrate on his bowling now.hes no longer a young brat.hes our senior spinner now.hes bowling crap of late n should work hard now, whatever he says applies to us n him too.if aussies can be beaten,so can we.if aussies talk,bhajji talks even more.
But he has smashed the Aussies, both with the bat and the bowl ... hez been brilliant ... so he has earned the right !!!
But he has smashed the Aussies' date=' both with the bat and the bowl ... hez been brilliant ... so he has earned the right !!![/quote'] aussies have remained champions over the years,so wen they talked why did we complain?by ur logic,they had also earned the rites

Oh Shut up! Bhajji is my champ. Do you know what he went through when he was down under...can you imagine? Id on't think you can. Try stepping into a stadium full of people who have been whipped up by the media to make you ENEMY NUMBER 1!!! Can you even begin to imagine how he would have been abused by the aussie crowd? You haven't a clue...I do. Do you know why he rolled as a bnadhar when he got Pontings wicket first ball....I know why. Do you know why he he took Hayden's and Symo's wicket in the CB series. I know why. Bhajji is psychologially the strongest in the Indian team when he chooses to be...the FIRE...the indomitable *****...but he needs to be stoked....otherwise it's Gandhigiri.... Hai! What a temperemental and talented team India are!

Oh Shut up! Bhajji is my champ. Do you know what he went through when he was down under...can you imagine? Id on't think you can. Try stepping into a stadium full of people who have been whipped up by the media to make you ENEMY NUMBER 1!!! Can you even begin to imagine how he would have been abused by the aussie crowd? You haven't a clue...I do. Do you know why he rolled as a bnadhar when he got Pontings wicket first ball....I know why. Do you know why he he took Hayden's and Symo's wicket in the CB series. I know why. Bhajji is psychologially the strongest in the Indian team when he chooses to be...the FIRE...the indomitable *****...but he needs to be stoked....otherwise it's Gandhigiri.... Hai! What a temperemental and talented team India are!
cool down,man.no need to get emotional here.i know hw went thru a lot.but that doesnt mean he starts talking one year after it.the best way to shut the people up is with ur performances.so bhajji shud work on that. its not only aussies that bhajji shows his "fire" to.u remember sreesanth,dont u?
cool down,man.no need to get emotional here
Rox...behave.
.i know hw went thru a lot.but that doesnt mean he starts talking one year after it.the best way to shut the people up is with ur performances.so bhajji shud work on that.
Take a step in his shoes first, then talk. I gave you a feeling. Yes you are right, your logic, your condescension is wrong.
its not only aussies that bhajji shows his "fire" to.u remember sreesanth,dont u?
Yes Indeed!! I am waiting to see him bowl in NZ...he is wonderful bowler. And it was a necessary slap and cry too.
Rox...behave. Take a step in his shoes first, then talk. I gave you a feeling. Yes you are right, your logic, your condescension is wrong. Yes Indeed!! I am waiting to see him bowl in NZ...he is wonderful bowler. And it was a necessary slap and cry too.
u mean we shouuldnt criticise any cricketer if he talks nonsense just bcoz we havent played any cricket.then why r u criticising the aussies?u shud also STEP INTO THEIR SHOES,THEN TALK.its not as if u have played 100 tests,eh? and how can u justify his slap?ridiculous. hes not the only cricketer whos hard done by.but he should keep his month shut n perform.otherwise what difference will remain b/w him n aussies?
u mean we shouuldnt criticise any cricketer if he talks nonsense just bcoz we havent played any cricket.then why r u criticising the aussies?u shud also STEP INTO THEIR SHOES,THEN TALK.its not as if u have played 100 tests,eh?
Mate...behave. I live in Oz and I know what I am talking about. And I have walkedin shoes bigger than theirs....just not cricket okay? I don't want to blow my trumpet, so if you can, just take my word for it.
and how can u justify his slap?ridiculous.
Just like I am slapping you. It is with the love (and trust) of an elder brother. Do not forget the east when you want to be so western.
hes not the only cricketer whos hard done by.but he should keep his month shut n perform.otherwise what difference will remain b/w him n aussies?
No cricketer I have seen in my lfetime, went through what he did in Oz and still performed. And that is the honest truth. Whether you or others accept it or pay it any weight is up to you. I see it clearly.
Mate...behave. I live in Oz and I know what I am talking about. And I have walkedin shoes bigger than theirs....just not cricket okay? I don't want to blow my trumpet, so if you can, just take my word for it. Just like I am slapping you. It is with the love (and trust) of an elder brother. Do not forget the east when you want to be so western. No cricketer I have seen in my lfetime, went through what he did in Oz and still performed. And that is the honest truth. Whether you or others accept it or pay it any weight is up to you. I see it clearly.
firstly i didnt intend to offend u. its to bhajjis credit that he performed incredibly despite all BS that he went thru.but whts the point talking now?he is not in aus nor r we playing them.its all in the past. n did u see sreesanths face?did u feel he was crying after getting an 'elderly slap'.?.i dont think so.
firstly i didnt intend to offend u.
No offence taken.
its to bhajjis credit that he performed incredibly despite all BS that he went thru.but whts the point talking now?he is not in aus nor r we playing them.its all in the past.
The point is his psychological strength. And now, his humour...and his little dig back....what's wrong? You have no idea...but of all Indian cricketers, Aussies respect Bhajji the most. For his fight. Laxman for sublimity and his indomitable elegant approach to batting...and then Sachin for the obvious.
n did u see sreesanths face?did u feel he was crying after getting an 'elderly slap'.?.i dont think so.
Sreesanth cried because he is a very passionate cricketer...do you think he cried from the pain or the humiliation of being slapped by someone who is his elder? Hmmmm? And don't you think Sreesanth needs it? He is so talented but he can't hold his emotions in check...and channel them. A slap is agood thing there. I think if you ask Sree in afew years time, when he is pushing Steyn and Ishant for the top bowler of the decade....he will look back very fondly to the slap.
No offence taken. The point is his psychological strength. And now, his humour...and his little dig back....what's wrong? You have no idea...but of all Indian cricketers, Aussies respect Bhajji the most. For his fight. Laxman for sublimity and his indomitable elegant approach to batting...and then Sachin for the obvious. Sreesanth cried because he is a very passionate cricketer...do you think he cried from the pain or the humiliation of being slapped by someone who is his elder? Hmmmm? And don't you think Sreesanth needs it? He is so talented but he can't hold his emotions in check...and channel them. A slap is agood thing there. I think if you ask Sree in afew years time, when he is pushing Steyn and Ishant for the top bowler of the decade....he will look back very fondly to the slap.
his humour is all rite if ind had beaten aus,but why is he ridiculing aussies for losing to south africa?even smith said that aussies are still a top side n beating them is no easy task. if sree was slapped by a true legend,then i would say it would help him.but bhajji himself has a lot to achieve still. n about sree being among top bowlers of decade,u got me fantasising again.i wonder whether this will happen.i hope it does
his humour is all rite if ind had beaten aus,but why is he ridiculing aussies for losing to south africa?even smith said that aussies are still a top side n beating them is no easy task.
Rox...do you know anything about cricket? Smith said Aussies are a top side...if they were, do you think SA would have won? India broke Oz in the last series in Oz...on the field and psychologically...didn't you see their desperation? Then after that, the 2-0 India gave them at home...SA came to pick the bones. What is your problem with him ridiculing them for losing to SA? I can't say how they ridiculed him in polite words here. So what is wrong? Only Aussies can be like that is it? He is just giving them a taste of their own medicine.. Here you are boys....this is what you have dished out for thee last 15 odd years....have some back....how does it feel?
if sree was slapped by a true legend,then i would say it would help him.but bhajji himself has a lot to achieve still.
Things are relative mate...I think Bhajji is a true legend see...remember the 2001 seris? Remember 2008 in Oz? Remember he took 64 wickets bowling flat and fast and got the vital breakthroughs when India needed them? What more true legend do you want?
n about sree being among top bowlers of decade,u got me fantasising again.i wonder whether this will happen.i hope it does
It will. He has it in him. Bhajji saw it, I saw it, many saw it. Let's hope he pays more attention to his cricket rather than disco dancing.
Rox...do you know anything about cricket? Smith said Aussies are a top side...if they were, do you think SA would have won? India broke Oz in the last series in Oz...on the field and psychologically...didn't you see their desperation? Then after that, the 2-0 India gave them at home...SA came to pick the bones. What is your problem with him ridiculing them for losing to SA? I can't say how they ridiculed him in polite words here. So what is wrong? Only Aussies can be like that is it? He is just giving them a taste of their own medicine.. Here you are boys....this is what you have dished out for thee last 15 odd years....have some back....how does it feel? Things are relative mate...I think Bhajji is a true legend see...remember the 2001 seris? Remember 2008 in Oz? Remember he took 64 wickets bowling flat and fast and got the vital breakthroughs when India needed them? What more true legend do you want? It will. He has it in him. Bhajji saw it, I saw it, many saw it. Let's hope he pays more attention to his cricket rather than disco dancing.
him giving them a taste of their own medicine IS my problem.inadvertently he is becoming like an aussie(attitude wise) too.we all now aussies have bad behaviour,we dont want bhajji to be like that. to me bhajji is an excellent bowler,but not a legend,he has still a long way to go. anyways,even tho i would love to discuss more with u,i gotta go. IT WAS A GREAT PLEASURE DEBATING WITH YA!!!:icflove:
him giving them a taste of their own medicine IS my problem.inadvertently he is becoming like an aussie(attitude wise) too.we all now aussies have bad behaviour,we dont want bhajji to be like that.
He is only like that to the Aussies...no one else. Guess why? Our boys never and HAVE NEVER behaved like that...we never initiate, only reply...in the old days, we just kept quiet and took it....now we reply twice as hard if someone initiates...but not before...have you heard Bhajji say anything about the English? Or the SA? No right?
to me bhajji is an excellent bowler,but not a legend,he has still a long way to go
Mate....2001 series is legend in itself...did you see him bowl then? 2008 in Oz is another legend....different style. The man is a champion.
anyways,even tho i would love to discuss more with u,i gotta go. IT WAS A GREAT PLEASURE DEBATING WITH YA!!!
Teek ha...till next then...you must develop some stamina....

cochise, i dont know how ur justifying bhajji's slap of Sreesanth (though I dont like Sreesanth). Clearly bhajji was at fault and thats why he got the punishment from BCCI/IPL. That 'elderly slap' theory wont hold and thats why he got the sack from IPL after that incident and punishment by BCCI. Otherwise he could have been 'pardoned' by BCCI