Harbhajan rubs salt in Aussie wounds

i dont know how ur justifying bhajji's slap of Sreesanth (though I dont like Sreesanth). Clearly bhajji was at fault and thats why he got the punishment from BCCI/IPL. That 'elderly slap' rubbish wont hold and thats why he got the sack from IPL after that incident and punishment by BCCI.
How do you want me to explain it to you in away that you will understand? Have you ever slapped a near and dear one?
physically hitting someone is just plain wrong.
What rubbish! Come here...I will give you a slap now!
Just becos u slap someone and have a theory to explain it away wont make it "alright". Which is why BCCI+IPL busted Bhajji for it.
F**** BCCi...when have you become their chela? Is that it? That's your argument? Chalo teek hai...:cantstop:
What rubbish! Come here...I will give you a slap now!
Yes, try that, and I'll try one of the self defense technique of putting my knee into your groin. Will be kinda fun seeing you down on the floor writhing and catching ur groin Yep - some rubbish you wrote in ur post there :cantstop:
F**** BCCi...when have you become their chela? Is that it? That's your argument? Chalo teek hai...:cantstop:
The argument is not based on BCCI - the argument is based on it is an offense and will be dealt as such by any organization - BCCI or otherwise. Your stupid 'elderly slap' will not hold water in any civil place. PS: Again - I dont like Sreesanth and while its fun and all to see Sreesanth get slapped - thats a different thing for a comical post, and arguing that what Bhajji did is "pardonable" in a serious post, is another thing.

BTW - even parent hitting kid to discipline can be subject to punishment of the parent who violated. Get that. And thats the way it shud be. If u want to teach discipline to kid, teach it by explaining and by example. No one has right to even slap or hit their kid. The kid can be taken into child protection services and violating parent can be arrested too.

He is only like that to the Aussies...no one else. Guess why? Our boys never and HAVE NEVER behaved like that...we never initiate, only reply...in the old days, we just kept quiet and took it....now we reply twice as hard if someone initiates...but not before...have you heard Bhajji say anything about the English? Or the SA? No right? but why not reply with performance?u think aussies never did it to sachin,dravid,ganguly,kumble.but have u seen them retaliating?they reply with performance,shut the aussies up and leave it in the field.but bhajji is just dragging it on &on Mate....2001 series is legend in itself...did you see him bowl then? 2008 in Oz is another legend....different style. The man is a champion. the series is a legend,bhajji isnt.legends consistently do wat bhajji did in that series Teek ha...till next then...you must develop some stamina....
n u must develop some common sense:cantstop:
Yes, try that, and I'll try one of the self defense technique of putting my knee into your groin. Will be kinda fun seeing you down on the floor writhing and catching ur groin
Pataka hae...pataka... :--D Just kidding girl...I have a sense of humour not many get.
Your stupid 'elderly slap' will not hold water in any civil place.
How can you say that? You handled your's amicably :D
PS: Again - I dont like Sreesanth and while its fun and all to see Sreesanth get slapped - thats a different thing for a comical post, and arguing that what Bhajji did is "pardonable" in a serious post, is another thing.
Of course it's pardonable...in fact, you should write to the BCCI to make it Bhajji's full time job to slap Sreesanth around until he gets his ar*se into gear and back into the test side. He's a great bowler and he is wasting time dancing (I have seen his moves on the field and I am not impressed with his butt shaking) instead of employing his talents to serve his country.
n u must develop some common sense
Uncommon sense is even better...try it out sometime.