New ICF Quiz Section : Quiz #1-Indian Cricket Part 1

ludhianvi

For the question about spinner with deformity' date=' I was sure it was Erapalli Prasanna. But it turned out to be wrong. Whats the colrrect answer? And BTW... I'm quietly confident that EP is the right answer. CAn I challenge the quiz master to show proof for this?[/quote'] Chandra ... man ... u Blore boy ... u shld know that ... he had polio http://www.mapsofindia.com/who-is-who/sports/b-s-chandrashekhar.html
For the question about spinner with deformity' date=' I was sure it was Erapalli Prasanna. But it turned out to be wrong. Whats the colrrect answer? And BTW... I'm quietly confident that EP is the right answer. CAn I challenge the quiz master to show proof for this?[/quote'] BS CHANDRASEKAR
For the question about spinner with deformity' date=' I was sure it was Erapalli Prasanna. But it turned out to be wrong. Whats the colrrect answer? And BTW... I'm quietly confident that EP is the right answer. CAn I challenge the quiz master to show proof for this?[/quote'] BS Chandrashekar !!