Bid Farewell to Inzy

kabira

Re: Bid Farewell to Inzy I'm gonna miss Inzy on the ODI stage....the one Pak cricketer I always liked...simpleton...a hugely talented batsman.A bitter end to an eventful career. In my opinion Inzy deserved a far better farewell for his contributions to Pak cricket. Last but not the least I'm gonna miss the hillarious(but genuinely honest) post match sound bytes and his hillarious escapades on the field-run outs,obstructing the ball....Inzy will be missed.Good luck to him in tests and hope he gets a fitting farewell when he calls it quits there.

Re: Bid Farewell to Inzy Its so cruel, Inzy was the reason Pak won the WC in 92...But he will most likely be remembered for 2003 and 2007 editions...2003 was their ultimate villian..and now knives are out on him for not leading from front.

Re: Bid Farewell to Inzy Thanks for the memories, lardboy. The next step in his career is to publish his book on "Beard Grooming Techniques". That, and perhaps a job in the commentary box alongside Michael Atherton. ...and yes, whoever wants to a write a tribute can send it to me via PM. I appreciate the effort.