TV Shows you would recommend

ludhianvi

House is great :D I havent watched the last two seasons tho, saving it for a real slow day.
Dude, I am watching this critical episode where foreman catches something. He is dying and I have to wait till next tuesday to find out why and I am not here at home next week. :mad:

Just DL'ed an Episode of the Big Bang Theory' date=' Season 3 Epi 5, HD and 5.1 Surround :cool:[/quote'] Guess what ? Every Monday night I watch the same quality on my TV :finger:

2.5 men and Big Bang theory's new episode were hil-****ing-arious :hysterical: :hail:
I didnt find BBT s3e5 that funny. That clingon? game - how childish *regular smile*
Just DL'ed an Episode of the Big Bang Theory' date=' Season 3 Epi 5, HD and 5.1 Surround :cool:[/quote'] Is there a difference? I do like you but on my CRT monitor *hehe*

Psych - Absolutely hilarious! I dunno if I'd recommended this before. I used to watch it back home. Feck it, lemme make a list: 24 Alias (although fizzes out in the end, first two seasons were awesome) Hustle(must watch! especially the first 3 seasons) Spooks (MI-6) Sleeper Cell Curb Your Enthusiasm(similar mood to The Office) Scrubs(FUNHHHY!) Criminal Minds(serial killers!!! i love serial killer movies and this is like one every week!) Leverage Prison Break(was great until the last episode, but a great ride nonetheless) Family Guy Everybody Loves Raymond(what i call Cozy Funny) Psych(super fun) Medium(psychic detective :D) Monk(funny and clever) Numb3rs(math and crime :yikes:) Entourage Californication(Totally amazing male-centric Drama. 10/10) Weeds(:canabis:) Smallville(:--D for SuperMan fanatics, but I got tired of it :(() How I Met Your Mother(again something I used to watch back home, but havent caught new eps) Dexter The Pretender(the only show I actually watched on TV :P)