TV Shows you would recommend

ludhianvi

^ That is a good one. Its so good you can laugh at it anytime you watch fawlty towers, even though you know what theyre gonna say/do next I love it when that old lady dosent like the view from the window and basil goes ..'what do you expect to see etc etc' GENIUS

The Green Arrow is EXTRA HOT! My favourite character without a doubt. Clark is just a little too irritating and so is Lois imo.
smallville_green-arrow-195x300.jpg:dance: Love a bit of Ollie Q

I'd really like to watch Fawlty Towers. I remember watching a few episodes when I was about 10, but I guess most of the jokes went over my head :( Blackadder too, I watched a few episodes, but don't remember too much. Only Fools and Horses. I have 95% of the episodes downloaded. Lately I've been watching 2-3 episodes before bed. Can't get enough of those. If you're looking for any particular episodes, let me know I'll try and upload it

Have you seen Extras? I loved that show. If you are talking about the UK version of "The Office" is it in similar style of comedy as Extras?
Not the UK version. The currently running US version with Steve Carell. Comes on NBC thu nights.