T20 - South Aus Vs NSW

Im too full to eat/drink/sleep ...
Hmmm...very serious situation...you may have to watch some Pak cricket/SL v Bang/Ronald MCDonald batting to make you throw up before you feel better... p.s. On a serious note, have a thumbfull of neat whisky...it will set you right.
Hmmm...very serious situation...you may have to watch some Pak cricket/SL v Bang/Ronald MCDonald batting to make you throw up before you feel better... p.s. On a serious note, have a thumbfull of neat whisky...it will set you right.
:hysterical: No I dont have any whiskey at home .. I only drink tequila and beer ... and Vodka in SOS situations. I guess I should take a zintec and concentrate on some show like "girls of the playboy mansion" :winky:
No I dont have any whiskey at home .. I only drink tequila and beer ... and Vodka in SOS situations. I guess I should take a zintec and concentrate on some show like "girls of the playboy mansion"
You want to go from hangover to headache when Votti catches you watching the show? Take a few Tequila shots before the sunrise and hit the sack. p.s. You can pass me the link for the show instead :D
You want to go from hangover to headache when Votti catches you watching the show? Take a few Tequila shots before the sunrise and hit the sack. p.s. You can pass me the link for the show instead :D
:hysterical: Its is on E! its either Girls of the Playboy mansion or "Naked and funny" or just naked on at this time of the night :P