Pietersen resigns as England captain

Feed

the only one laughing is ponting, and that too, from ear to ear shabash KP, u friggin loser
KP will still be the batsmen and will play even better without the pressure of captaincy. If Ponting is laughing it's because SelfHarm Harmison did his usual fade again. It was Harmison that really troubled Ponty the last time they won the ashes.
Strauss will be apointed at least in the short term, the captain, and he'll promptly suffer a slump in form because his game is about as weak as cracked egg shells. I can't wait to hear what Boycott has to say about this!! lol
roobish!!!
Bad news. Strauss is hot fav. Hope the Ashes come back to England safely. KP is a bigger idiot than I had thought.
KP was always somewhat of an idiot when the he had a dispute with the South African Board, then in Nottinghamshire in England County Cricket and even before he was captain with Moores. The question is what do you call the people who hire the idiot and make him the face of English Cricket as the captain? I call them the ECB. They've perfected the art of being great losers.

thank you england for missing out an a golden opportunity looks like the race is between india and south africa now i hope our cricket admin are not as dumb as you now, is anyone also looking forward to the bowl at boycs segment where undoubtedly, every one will want boycott to answer what the hell KP was sniffing when his brain self imploded

thank you england for missing out an a golden opportunity looks like the race is between india and south africa now i hope our cricket admin are not as dumb as you now, is anyone also looking forward to the bowl at boycs segment where undoubtedly, every one will want boycott to answer what the hell KP was sniffing when his brain self imploded
LOL!! when was England ever in the race?:--D

^^ actually, they were touted as being favorites to get the no 1 spot (test) cos they'll play so many tests this yr leave it to the poms and paks to kill the goose that laid the golden egg Indian cricket, bhai, is at the centre and lalit modi is at the centre of the centre I cant believe how the IPL created such fractions - thank you, LALIT!

^^ actually, they were touted as being favorites to get the no 1 spot (test) cos they'll play so many tests this yr leave it to the poms and paks to kill the goose that laid the golden egg Indian cricket, bhai, is at the centre and lalit modi is at the centre of the centre I cant believe how the IPL created such fractions - thank you, LALIT!
No, thank you to the Indian ODI/Test sides that gave an almightly ***** kicking to the England team that put them under the kind of pressure that resulted in KP going over the top. The last time England were whitewashed was in the Ashes but at least they managed to win the ODI series. India whitewashed them 7-0 which must be one of the heaviest tour defeats ever against a proper test playing nation.
The tried englishmen for captaincy - dint work they tried south african - dint work.. so why dont they try out punjab ka puttar - monty... monty is anyways doing shyte with his bowling. captaincy is not going to affect his already crappy bowling.. so why not monty???
Monty for captain no doubt! After all Singh is King and its about time england realised it