Womanizer..

punjabi_khota

So who among the folks on this forum can be actually classified as one ? It is an anonymous board, so be honest...? Btw, check this out..pretty good. All American Rejects sing Britney's "Womanizer" 4ISBnx0xUss P.S.: I sent it to a former flame of mine (Britney fan ..haha) . Highlighting the word "reject" in All American Rejects. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :(( :(( :(( :((

And yea, I have 14,417 posts ( 14,418 with this one) on a MB. There's nothing more left to say bout my 'social' skills.. :giggle:
I don't know man, but there seem to be a whole lot of girls who are into 'nerds' or 'geeks' or whatever these days in America...tap that market. :hysterical::hysterical:

I don't know man, but there seem to be a whole lot of girls who are into 'nerds' or 'geeks' or whatever these days in America...tap that market. :hysterical::hysterical:
The thing is, I've completely forgotten how to talk with girls..( Not that I am too bothered bout it..).. A typical conversation with a member of the opposite sex goes like this; Me: Hey Hi! Girl: Hello Sriram... So temme, whats new? Me: Nothing.... *Some boring blabber*.. You tell me, whats happenin in your life? Girl: *More boring blabber* Me: Oh really... Thats quite cool.. (In the most artificial of tones)... * There's a pause for a 2 seconds... Girl expects me to say something, I expect her to say something... More silence...* Girl: I gtg now.. cya.. Me: Sure.. buh-bye.. *She leaves... I am left wondering 'Am I supposed to have said something more'...* P.S; I promise, I aint making this up.