Balajee,Badri & Vidyuth on *Vijay TV-Anu interview

Rajan

Ok, this is for the cricket fans who can watch Tamil Channel- Star Vijay TV tonight- saturday 09.00 PM-Cofffee with Anu program would feature Balaji, Badri and Vidyuth Sivaramakrishnan- the IPL Chennai super King players and TN Ranji cricketers ! they showed a few scenes-Balaji explaining his Hindi knowledge, about why and how his family left him to his own ways... Vidyut was explaining about Dhoni's influence, his friendly ways... Badri about why cricket was his single obsession..... Anu Hasan, has the knack of making the program quite interesting. Not sure whether the episode can be viewed later from Star website..

is it tonight? will there be a repeat telecast, just in case i miss it tonite?
Dinakkar, they do repeat telecast certainly. but am not sure about the timings tho. u can check the schedule/program in star vijay tv, they have a site in Indya.com i think.

Balaji on Anil Kumble, Dravid, Harbhajan, Hayden On Anil Kumble: Anil is very dedicated, determined and disciplined. he is a role model. typical south indian. speaks very good tamil. even checks out about tamil TV serials.later Balaji told-Kumble is like 'Anniyan' when he is inside the ropes and like 'Ambi' when he is outside the ground. the comparison is the dual personality of the Hero Vikram in the tamil movie- a fierce calculated killer and a soft spoken down to earth person. On Dravid: Perfectionist. very disciplined.achieved a lot. never arrogant. Harbhajan: is the most energetic person in the team . always up to some tricks in dressing room. once pulled out the chair when andrew leipus got up to pick up something from his bag and leipus fell down.he was hurling abuses at bhaji but Bhaji was real cool talking to some other player as if he was not involved at all! Muralitharan: never acted as a bowler who has taken 750 test wickets. very cool. talks just like other players and checks out about Rajini movies- machchee, did u watch "Thalaivar' film? while coming in the coach to play the match! Hayden: Built like a CupBoard. huge.really large.very aggressive. even in team meetings he comes across as aggressive guy-planning specific targets of bowlers to be attacked.very involved.

Nice interview... Quite a refreshing change from the usual boring Qs and As... Enjoyed it a lot.
True - thats why this program became popular I suppose. Anu asks interesting Qs - not the usual stupid boring interview questions. And, she does lot of research before the program to find out about the people she is talking to. I can clearly feel the sadness in L. Balaji's voice when he talks about his injury - he really feels he had a good career getting started, and the injury is a setback. He is trying to fight his way back now.