bangladesh lose again

factual

This is getting beyond a joke now losing to zimbabwe and getting nowhere near 200 runs in a one dayer. I know pakistan took the cash to lose to them on purpose in the world cup 9 years ago but this has gone far enough. How they have even got one day status is a joke let alone test status. I think sri lanka have something to do with it though because murali has taken over 100 wickets against bangladesh as sri lanka have played them double the times anyone else has. When is this pathetic bangladesh outfit just going to get banned from playing for ever. They are and have been a disgrace to all cricket followers.

This is getting beyond a joke now losing to zimbabwe and getting nowhere near 200 runs in a one dayer. I know pakistan took the cash to lose to them on purpose in the world cup 9 years ago but this has gone far enough. How they have even got one day status is a joke let alone test status. I think sri lanka have something to do with it though because murali has taken over 100 wickets against bangladesh as sri lanka have played them double the times anyone else has. When is this pathetic bangladesh outfit just going to get banned from playing for ever. They are and have been a disgrace to all cricket followers.
:hysterical::hysterical: And we took cheques to lose to BD in WC 07 :rolleyes: