1st Twenty20 Int: Australia v South Africa at MCG - Jan 11, 2009

Not really, he has played a few good innings prior to this, I've known people mention him as a very dangerous batsman He is inexperienced, but I wouldn't put that innings down to fluke
Time will tell ... We will see how he performs in India ... thats if he gets a chance in the DD top order !!! Looks like a mere walking wicket in the sub-continent !!!

Actually, I really liked how he fluked a NSW record 165 from 112 balls for a few weeks ago in a one dayer. Hang on, maybe it was his next innings, where he fluked 97 in 54 balls. And in tonight's game at the MCG, how he kept fluking those sixes - most going way over the fence, not just over the rope. Mmm, maybe it was the way he fluked a contract with the Delhi Daredevils in IPL.

Actually, I really liked how he fluked a NSW record 165 from 112 balls for a few weeks ago in a one dayer. Hang on, maybe it was his next innings, where he fluked 97 in 54 balls. And in tonight's game at the MCG, how he kept fluking those sixes - most going way over the fence, not just over the rope. Mmm, maybe it was the way he fluked a contract with the Delhi Daredevils in IPL.
There you are ... you got it !!! :two_thumbs_up:

Wow, that is some brutal hitting by Warner..Brings back memories of Klusener...Clear the right leg and muller it over mid-wicket. And what about Shaun Tait.. His first ball at 152 kmph... his third at 155 kmph.. Exciting cricket. Its funny how Australia T20 team appears almost unbeatable at time.