Pakistan Ireland Match Fixed by Asian Bookies

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Pakistan Ireland Match Fixed by Asian Bookies

If you have to beleive Sarfraz Nawaz it is Shoib Malik' date=' RanaNaved etc etc including ICC[/quote'] Malik does come of as stingy fellow looking for moeny all the time .. remember that 1500 dollar demand for interiew

bookies can't fix matches players do..... so who are these mofos
its arranged by them. Its a big syndicate and more then often they know the result of the game b4 hand
I read somehwere this includes not just cricket but other sports like Tennis too :eew:

Re: Pakistan Ireland Match Fixed by Asian Bookies There are two things one if betting , which in my opinion should have been legalized years ago, something i dont have a problem with and then there is fixing where players take money to underperforms. Give me one good reason why any of Pak players would throw away a game against Ireland. I can understand under performing against a better team where the result is not obvious in an inconsequential game but losing to Ireland, resulting in elimination from world cup after playing first 2 games, half the side is unlikely to represent Pak for another year or so. Not for a second will i believe it until there is a solid proof. We hate Pak and its player is all fine, but Inzi (and most of pak players) comes across as such a nice person never have i seen him give up during a game no matter how hopeless the situation. The only one i would have suspected is enjoying in Pak.

Re: Pakistan Ireland Match Fixed by Asian Bookies question for me is why would a pak player under perform to make extra money when he could have made 10 times more had they even reached semi's plus if caught that would be the end of his career infact after losing to Ireland how many are actually expecting to retain there spot.

question for me is why would a pak player under perform to make extra money when he could have made 10 times more had they even reached semi's plus if caught that would be the end of his career infact after losing to Ireland how many are actually expecting to retain there spot.
well again the same thing, he might have been offered some good amount, at the same time as he also must have realized that the team can't win the cup and can just be till super 8 or perhapz semis...

question for me is why would a pak player under perform to make extra money when he could have made 10 times more had they even reached semi's plus if caught that would be the end of his career infact after losing to Ireland how many are actually expecting to retain there spot.
Ten times more ? WE're talking about a world cup exit dude. The odds are heavily stacked against Ireland. The bookie, if any involved is proly dealing with 100s of crores here. A 10 crore deal to each player involved ($2.5 M USD), is not big money for some of the players, who are never gonna sign an endorsement in their life ? We're talking about enuff money to retire here. As for winning the world cup, first of all, it aint easy, esp this time, second, even if they do so, an individual wont get such big sums of money. In short, there is a LOT of monetary motivation to fix these games. Pakistani team has been struggling already and it was a green top. A perfect alibi, if there was ever one.