Bangladesh v Sri Lanka 3rd Match

Shane

these matches are so lopsided i dont understand why people bother to open up threads and spend so much time commentating remember, odi matches other than the world cup are meaningless -> so, why bother? especially, with minnows
Are you calling Srilankans Minnows? You must be stoned mate... I was just hoping that someone opens a thread for this match. BD are doing awesome and Mendis the BAW is being Al Hussed... Although there wasn't much fireworks against him, he has been neatly negotiated and now Kulasekara is being taken to the cleaners. Love to see SLankans getting thrashed by Bangla brothers...
either way, who cares unless its something absolutely sensational like pak's bribing bangla in the 99 wc or being humiliated by a bunch of part times in the 07 wc, frankly, i dont give a toss minnows v minnows is a diff story altogether, one i would follow, provided i have free time
Just see who is beating who and then comment - aa gaya saala...
Why do you call this the best match ever? Just because it was a minnow beating a mighty one? There were many crunch matches before and after this one, that can be qualified as best.. Upset are truly enjoyable. But they dont become the best ever, just because of that?

well, well, bangladesh won seriously, i wasn't expecting that dinakkar: dude, seroiusly, calm down. i don't have cable television and for that reason, i dont bother to watch games where minnows are usually playing. But, dont be mistaken into thinking I wish to undermine their efforts -> one of the greatest priveleges comes from watching an underdog defy all odds and win -> but, by that same token, i dont wish to hold my breath and watch match after match to see that happen