Cricket ka Dharmayudh

fineleg

and why are you cackling ?
I saw a tiger attend a jungle conference organized by the deers to propagate the merits of vegetarianism and nod its head in approval everytime the speaker deer said 'Dont eat meat, dont eat meat'... Really funny you know.. :cantstop:

I'll bet you a million dollars that out of your 10,000 whatever posts, 9990 have been the usual, dreary, convuluted, boring, absolutely pointless and ridiculously wasteful debates that you carry out on moderation policies, rather than actually posting meaningful content. Of course, I cant be bothered to respond to the nonsense anymore. So, I'll let this pass and allow you to think you won this debate! Congrats! :cantstop:

:(( It's amazing how time and again he/she/it succeeds in taking some of the finest posters for a ride!! Seriously threads like this is not gonna help in building the reputation of the site. If a newcomer watches this section,he is most likely to side with her/his/it's view unaware of the umpteen whinings we all suffered for so long! As for jf1gp_1, I'm yet to read a post of his where he had something positive to say about Sachin! Be it breaking Lara's record, crossing 12000 run mark or superhumanly effort at Chennai, he always remained silent.
This is what I am worried about. Someone new comes and finds the most silliest debates of all - it will print a wrong picture because we have had a lot of cricket debates that are most information and are a pleasure to follow. This one is just a pointless and useless one. I am ashamed to have participated into it.

heres the thing ... when Iam not a member of the admin team the posts on the admin forum are not counted in my post tally that you see. Moral of the story is : you dont know what fact is even if it came and had anal secks with you.
Let me just quote this post you know, also make it bold and highlighted and underlined, because it may get deleted/edited due to s/w problem or something. :haha: After all, everyone should know how dignified you're right? :cantstop:

^ :haha: Of course I know who the other Mod is.. And just for your info, he asked if he could go ahead and ban him and I agreed with him. Thats the thing you see, not everyone plays dirty politics like you. :haha: Anyways, thats enough of the usual BS that you're always upto. Good luck matey! Sweet dreams.

ohhh what happened is before I could get started a sane admin came around and told me that its not ok afterall and that the "other mod" who had told that it would only attract a slap on the wrist was out of his mind. He also banned that poster thx . Wanna know who that "other mod" is ? :winky:
^ :haha: Of course I know who the other Mod is.. And just for your info, he asked if he could go ahead and ban him and I agreed with him. Thats the thing you see, not everyone plays dirty politics like you. :haha: Anyways, thats enough of the usual BS that you're always upto. Good luck matey! Sweet dreams.
Maaraa maari bandh karo, paaji ko yaad karo :protest: r228915_911864.jpg

I think some of you, maybe most of you, are going way over the top. Calling SRT a 'God' is a big time irritant to me, and I suppose for a lot of people. Of course I ignore every such thread with God connotation but I really have to wonder why would a thread initiator want his threads to be ignored?? Is it an exercise to celebrate a player with every single person who likes the player? In which case wouldnt the thread initiator better served by starting a SRT fan club where all the God bhakts can do satsang?? Yes this discussion has gone down the pooper but it clearly not only one person's fault. All FL said was change God's pic to SRT's pics and all hell broke loose.
Thanks for speaking what you really feel Lurker - I admire the honesty. I really do. Despite you and I have had disagreements on some issues in the past (and sometimes even now), and despite you knowing what you wrote above will not be "in synch with majority" here, you still wrote what you feel. Hats off :hatsoff:
All FL said was change God's pic to SRT's pics and all hell broke loose.
Exactly - that too I did not "try to impose on zub" as he sometimes claims, all I made was my suggestion to change it to rename from Pics of God to Pics of SRT. And satishg had to jump in, and MM had to do some psych. analysis, and then they do all this, and claim I am somehow responsible for the derailing. PS: Lurker - you wrote: "Calling SRT a 'God' is a big time irritant to me, and I suppose for a lot of people"...In general populace, I think you are right. But in ICF, only a few find it as irritant. The rest seem to join in the bhajan singing and relish it :roll:

PS: Lurker - you wrote: "Calling SRT a 'God' is a big time irritant to me, and I suppose for a lot of people"...In general populace, I think you are right. But in ICF, only a few find it as irritant. The rest seem to join in the bhajan singing and relish it :roll:
At least this herd (who admire and support SRT openly with some bias) is better than that 'someone' who supports RSD with bias despite his 2 years of failure in test cricket (which supposedly is the purest form of cricket ....according to that 'someone') by citing a reason that he has done enough for India and is excused even if he fails in tests that are to follow.

I am a RSD worshiper' date=' not a fan, and I will remain THE ONLY RSD worshiper.... because he does not receive as much attention compared to SRT/Dada.[/quote'] Fixed!

fineleg has around 50 posts on this thread.
First of all this is not a separate thread. There was one post I made on the other (Pics of God) thread suggesting the thread be renamed to Pics of SRT. Only after others started attacking me for that, then I responded and the posts increased. Finally this thread was created from the other one, and it is not a separate thread to begin with. If you think the mere suggestion that the thread can be named 'Pics of SRT' is sufficient for all and sundry to start attacking me and do a psych analysis on me, then obviously you are missing the extreme reaction to the suggestion, and only blaming me for responding to the psych analysis babble from MM and others. For your reference: here was the one post to which all and sundry started attacks and/or shrink doctor stuff: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=563713&postcount=20 and that was part of this thread: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=138591