I wasn't comfortable with Chappell - Sehwag

Gambit

Well' date=' the cricketing public deserves to know what happened. After all, arent we, in indirect ways, their employers? Our moods and sentiments ride on the Indian team. So, if there are any internal squabbles within the team that is affecting the team's performance, then we should know what happened. And mind you, I am not asking for player's personal information or things that will infringe on their privacy. If its an issue that is affecting our team's performance, like match-fixing or the Chappell sage, we have all the right to know what happened. Of course, its not compulsory for any player to come out clean, but truth should come out.[/quote'] Wrong. We as employers should only care about our employees performance on the field. What they do behind the scenes/off the field is a personal matter of our employees. No boss asks their employees if they had a fight with his wife or parents. P.S: We are not their employers in the first place. We are their clients, they sell cricket we buy it :winky:
Wrong. We as employers should only care about our employees performance on the field. What they do behind the scenes/off the field is a personal matter of our employees. No boss asks their employees if they had a fight with his wife or parents. P.S: We are not their employers in the first place. We are their clients, they sell cricket we buy it :winky:
No, but the employer has a right to know if the employee had a fight with another employee, which led to a dip in performance. Didnt the BCCI discipline Bhajji for slapping Sreesanth? I view this in the same way, only this time, it wasnt a physical action, but a lot more internal squabbling, posturing etc. It was clearly obvious our camp was divided into two - Ones who were against chappell and the rest who didnt take sides. And it obviously impacted our WC performance badly and we got knocked out in the first round.