Pakistan cricket

Pakistan cricket this despo paki team should be banned.. no one wants to play them.. and whenever they do play.. they put a side on the field which has dopers, clowns, pitch dancers, ball scuffers and a pathan who is put phear in opp.

ooooh-another hater .its the prize we pay for being the most successful team in professional sports in the ENTIRE world.hate away my friend.
forgot him dwag, he is the p ussy kind football fan.. you know the one with floppers who act like their legs have been broken after a little kiddie hit?.. ps- but he is right.. f *** the cowboyz :p Go Pats ;)
ooooh-another hater .its the prize we pay for being the most successful team in professional sports in the ENTIRE world.hate away my friend.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I dont even watch eggball. Heck i dont even know the rules. I was in dallas recently, and I saw 1 game. Cowboys v Eagles. It was hilarious :haha: But "for being the most successful team in professional sports in the ENTIRE world." is a joke:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Its sad that you even believe that garbage. Google tells me you guys have 5 championships , which 2 other teams also have. Now, why dont you google "Manchester United". They play REAL football.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I dont even watch eggball. Heck i dont even know the rules. I was in dallas recently, and I saw 1 game. Cowboys v Eagles. It was hilarious :haha: But "for being the most successful team in professional sports in the ENTIRE world." is a joke:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Its sad that you even believe that garbage. Google tells me you guys have 5 championships , which 2 other teams also have. Now, why dont you google "Manchester United". They play REAL football.
i will let that go because i love the reds too.but soccer is pretty boring compared to football.

come on fellas, stick to the cricket anyways, i dont think we'll see: 1. Those awesome 150 kph toe crushing yorkers from aktor 2. Those indipping - inswinging unplayable balls in the corridor of uncertainity from gul 3. Those big turning spinners from Danish "I am under the illusion I was SK Warne" Kineria pfft Pakistan cricket -> what a bunch of jokers -> cant bat, cant bowl, cant field -> only good for infighting, providing the rest of the cricket world with tremendous entertainment

They're broke, they need money and they'll do whatever it takes to get it. When you own survival is threatened, there's no time for dignity and self- respect. And once again, we see how a Pakistani entity (PCB) is paying the price for years of bad policies of the Pak govt. that openly fanned religious extremism. Today, its the PCB, tomorrow it will be ordinary Pak citizens.

And once again, we see how a Pakistani entity (PCB) is paying the price for years of bad policies of the Pak govt. that openly fanned religious extremism. Today, its the PCB, tomorrow it will be ordinary Pak citizens.
Well...I believe the extremism is already showing signs in the team judging by the lengths of the beards...and as for the people...they are going down that road too...only the educated elite seem to be outside the influence. Talibanisation is on the rise over there bigtime.
Well...I believe the extremism is already showing signs in the team judging by the lengths of the beards...and as for the people...they are going down that road too...only the educated elite seem to be outside the influence. Talibanisation is on the rise over there bigtime.
even the educated one's are ready to become jihadi as soon as they talk about kashmir ... dont u all know "kashmir bangega pakistan " PS: Bangladesh bhi tha kabhi pakistan :isalute:

They have lost control of parts of their country already particularly the tribal western belt...Baluchistan and Sindh have always had secessionist tendencies which will arise again and again...and they keep dreaming of Kashmir...they can't hold on to what they have left and they want more? I don't think so.

They have lost control of parts of their country already particularly the tribal western belt...Baluchistan and Sindh have always had secessionist tendencies which will arise again and again...and they keep dreaming of Kashmir...they can't hold on to what they have left and they want more? I don't think so.
I don't know why RAW doesn't play half as much as ISI.

Now, Bangladesh give Pakistan the finger Bdesh refuses to reschedule Pakistan series Karachi: The Pakistan Cricket Board is now facing scheduling problems with Bangladesh as the Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) has refused to bring ahead the dates of the proposed one-day series between the two sides. The PCB had asked their Bangladeshi counterparts to reschedule the five-match ODI series which is supposed to get underway in Dhaka on March 3 because it could clash with a Test series against Sri Lanka, but it (BCB) was refused saying that it will be hosting a major domestic event next month. Pakistan is scheduled to host Sri Lanka in a two match Test-series in February-March, but the dates of the matches have still not been announced by the PCB. "The idea was to go to Bangladesh for the five-match series and then return in time to host Sri Lanka for two Tests to be played in February-March," The News quoted a source in the PCB, as saying. Pakistan had invited Sri Lanka to play in a Test and one day international series after the Indian government refused to allow the cricket team to tour Pakistan citing security reasons in the wake of the Mumbai terror attacks. http://cricketnext.in.com/news/bdesh-refuses-to-reschedule-pak-series/37519-13.html PCB faces scheduling problems with BD KARACHI: Pakistan’s cricket officials are facing scheduling problems over their team’s one-day series in Bangladesh after lining up home games against Sri Lanka this season. The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) was expecting that their Bangladeshi counterparts will agree to reschedule the five-match ODI series which is supposed to get underway in Dhaka on March 3 because it could clash with a Test series against Sri Lanka. According to information, the PCB wanted the series in Bangladesh to take place early next month soon after the three-match ODI series against Sri Lanka at home from January 20-24. The idea was to go to Bangladesh for the five-match series and then return in time to host Sri Lanka for two Tests to be played in February-March. But on Thursday, a senior Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) official said that it cannot bring ahead the Pakistan series as it will be hosting a major domestic event next month. The BCB official, however, clarified that Bangladesh is yet to receive any such request from the PCB in black and white. Pakistan had lined up Tests and one-dayers against Sri Lanka after India refused tour Pakistan for a much-awaited series in January-February because of strained relations between the two neigbours over the 26/11 terror attacks in Mumbai. The Pakistanis, who last played a Test in December 2007, are desperate for international action especially on home soil. http://www.thenews.com.pk/daily_detail.asp?id=157447 LOL!! LOL !! LOL !! LOL !! Bangladesh - The only team with a test and odi status that every well established cricketing nation tries to avoid playing are now being hounded by Pakistan, who have accomplished nothing substantial cricket wise since the 2007 wc other than begging and hounding other countries to tour Even lowly Bdesh have got their priorities right and are saying No to an International tour to hold a crummy domestic tournament :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: On ya Bangla boys For a bit of a laugh, have a read of the reactions on pak cricket boards :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: