Saarang - IIT M

Dinx - the Jinx

IIT M is one of the best in South India. Chick wise No. But as far as the quality of the contests and the contestants go, its the very best. However, we used to have a huge dose of Chick quotient dowloaded from nearby bangalore. My frst taste of Mount Carmel girls was durin the choreo nite in 2000. Awesome!!!

IIT M is one of the best in South India. Chick wise No. But as far as the quality of the contests and the contestants go' date=' its the very best. However, we used to have a huge dose of Chick quotient dowloaded from nearby bangalore. [b']My frst taste of Mount Carmel girls was durin the choreo nite in 2000. Awesome!!!
Spicy ? :giggle: It is always the same case my friend. IIT's cult fests attract lots of beauties from near and far. Even IIT-G, situated in a remote corner would see people coming from as far as Rajasthan in the west, Orrisa on the east, apart from the whole NE crowd. The freshers would work their ass off as volunteers for organizing this thing, in the hopes of interacting with some of the above mentioned sundariyaanz. But in the end, it would always be the seniors who took the cake, since for some reason, the girls would be more interested in people organizing rather than those doing the donkey work (manual labor like seating ,lighting etc that you do in 1st yr). :hysterical::hysterical: I remember in 3rd yr, I was given numbers of 30 girls(from all over India basically..but a lot of locals!) who had shown interest in choreography competition. So i had to call them up, tell them the rules, etc etc. Allah is to be praised for the mercy.

The best part of college life is Cul Fests... although you get to do the donkeys work in the fist year, you then graduate in the subsequent years to become an event manager, event director level and you know how to make the donkeys wotk (your juniors)... and also know how to mae use of this opportunity to get linked with certain ppl, which is going to make the rest of ur life in college, that much more colorful.. aint it?

Guest dada_rocks
I was there in 2002 when my brother got admitted at IIT-M. Regrettably' date=' the landscape was p1ss-poor, [b']chickswise.
You need your head examined for expecting chic in nerd-campus

Guest dada_rocks

Go to punjab engineeing college for under-grad chic-wise you will never regret.. once again won;t find many chics in college but there is generous supply of willing chics available from the other campuses of punjab university

Dinakkar' date=' you should go to strawberry fields at NLSIU considering that you live in Bangalore. Not immense as Saarang, but it's a quality fest - especially the music events. Ofcourse, the chicks come in droves and not the dumb ones either![/quote'] i went every year i studied engg in bangalore-some great memories.we were mainly there for quiz,dumb charades etc .they called it le gala.the rock shows were awesome.