Muuuuhhhhaaahhhhaahhhahhhhaaaahaa!!!

Seems like I am stepping on few vulnerable nerves here. I won't be abusive and won't ridicule your team in return as it leads to no where. All I am saying is both of our teams have always been inconsistent. Noone is good enough to truly dominate cricket like West Indies or Australia for a decade. If you want to fancy that India is a top-notch team who will rule the cricket world for a long time, then do so as there's no harm in dreaming. For me Pakistan has always been and probably will remain unpredictable/inconsistent. On a good day they are very good and on a bad day they are very bad. And no Mr. Sree I am not getting owned here, atleast I don't really think so. Replying back by ridiculing language is a first step towards showing who's really getting owned. :winky:
When a team gets beaten as easily as Pakistan were by SL, they deserve ridicule. I know it hurts for you to hear it, but it's true. Or is being bowled out for 75 acceptable now ? BTW, nobody here has said anything about India being a team that will rule cricket for a long time. People just take exception with paki noobs who claim that their team is still a competitive one even though it's obvious to anybody who follows cricket that this clearly isn't the case.
Seems like I am stepping on few vulnerable nerves here. I won't be abusive and won't ridicule your team in return as it leads to no where. All I am saying is both of our teams have always been inconsistent. Noone is good enough to truly dominate cricket like West Indies or Australia for a decade. If you want to fancy that India is a top-notch team who will rule the cricket world for a long time, then do so as there's no harm in dreaming. For me Pakistan has always been and probably will remain unpredictable/inconsistent. On a good day they are very good and on a bad day they are very bad. And no Mr. Sree I am not getting owned here, atleast I don't really think so. Replying back by ridiculing language is a first step towards showing who's really getting owned. :winky:
That is the problem of almost every Pakistani. Saying both India and Pakistan are same. Not only in cricket, but every other field. Once you realize that India >>>> Pakistan in every field, except terrorism, you will be teleported from the parallel universe you are, into this thing called ****ing REALITY. Good luck and hopefully you will not disappoint us. Come on, break the sterotype. :two_thumbs_up:

^^ Yea, I totally f ****** agree. I thought politics / nepotism dominated our cricketing structure and to some extent our national government, but the drama that comes from across the border every day just shows how far off the mark we really are. Oh, Mr Pak, nobody is saying we are the world champs. Looking at the consistent performances under Dhoni's captaincy, we indians are quitely optimistic that India will hopefully, god willing, lift the 2011 wc. Lets hope India retains the t20, than we can start thinking about the 50 / 50 wc

Your board embarrass you when you don't play You embarrass yourself when you play Story of Pak riket :hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::cantstop::cantstop::giggle::haha::cantstop::hysterical::cantstop::giggle:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
That is the problem of almost every Pakistani. Saying both India and Pakistan are same. Not only in cricket' date= but every other field. Once you realize that India >>>> Pakistan in every field, except terrorism, you will be teleported from the parallel universe you are, into this thing called ****ing REALITY. Good luck and hopefully you will not disappoint us. Come on, break the sterotype. :two_thumbs_up:
:omg: you stole that right out of my mouth!! Pak_forever must be incredibly dumb to suggest India are not consistent.And also P_F please note you are no longer any good in cricket.Stop with the BS..very good on your day..my ****!! More like decent on your day and horrible on most occassions. First win anything of note outside Pakistan and then and only then begin to compare India with pak. bloody hell you guys even got screwed by England in England!!

Hey W ank_Forever, read this.

In the last 12 months India have won 20 of their 30 games and lost only eight. In the same time period, the No. 1 team in the world, South Africa, won 13 out of 19, losing five. And Australia have won 14 while losing 8 matches. India's win-loss ratio is almost equal to that of South Africa's while Australia lag behind considerably. http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/slvind2009/content/current/story/388426.html
What was that you were saying about inconsistency again ? :haha: Typical paki with his head up his ass.
Hey W ank_Forever, read this. What was that you were saying about inconsistency again ? :haha: Typical paki with his head up his ass.
I generally meant Test cricket. India always had a decent ODI side, never really had that spark in them but were good enough to challenge other beggies in ODIs, and now under Dhoni is becoming better. Now lets come to stats: India have won 20 out of 28 games, so almost 71% of their ODIs, while Pakistan in past 12 months played 24 games and won 19, so almost 80% of their games. Now I know you will play the lousy minnow card and stuff, but we played whatever we were given and we won. In 2008 against India we played four games and won two, so it makes my team if not better than equal to your ODI team. While in Test India played 15 Test matches and won 6, so mere 40%-not an impressive figure for a team people are calling highly consistent and dominant, while for Pakistan in past 12 months our Test record has been 100% crystal clear. :--D Some people really should investigate before opening their mouth.
I generally meant Test cricket. India always had a decent ODI side, never really had that spark in them but were good enough to challenge other beggies in ODIs, and now under Dhoni is becoming better. Now lets come to stats: India have won 20 out of 28 games, so almost 71% of their ODIs, while Pakistan in past 12 months played 24 games and won 19, so almost 80% of their games. Now I know you will play the lousy minnow card and stuff, but we played whatever we were given and we won. In 2008 against India we played four games and won two, so it makes my team if not better than equal to your ODI team. While in Test India played 15 Test matches and won 6, so mere 40%-not an impressive figure for a team people are calling highly consistent and dominant, while for Pakistan in past 12 months our Test record has been 100% crystal clear. :--D Some people really should investigate before opening their mouth.
I really would like a 10 match series between the India and the rogue state, atleast for this pour soul After the result comes as 10-0, some retarted people will go on rantiing 80-90's era and say how great we were, how mercurial we are, how on our *****ing day we are unbeatable and so on..... Also would help India become No.1
I really would like a 10 match series between the India and the rogue state, atleast for this pour soul After the result comes as 10-0, some retarted people will go on rantiing 80-90's era and say how great we were, how mercurial we are, how on our *****ing day we are unbeatable and so on..... Also would help India become No.1
Did you miss the part where I said you guys lost 2 out of 4 games we played against you recently? :haha:
Dude, seriously, are you blind / deaf / mentally retarded or are you just being a pesky smart - ass for no reason? Peddle your pro - Pak / anti India non sense somewhere else Enough said
Dude, seriously, are you blind / deaf / mentally retarded or are you just being a pesky smart - ass for no reason? Peddle your pro - Pak / anti India non sense somewhere else Enough said
Just to make it clear, I am not against India, Indians and their cricket. I hope they or any other country prosper, grow and live happily ever after. I have said it several times in every thread where I try to have a proper talk people ridicule me or my country with garbage. Even when I appreciate India, they just reply back with non-sense. I, so far haven't responded yet with that trait and wouldn't really do so either, as its just not my character.
Just to make it clear' date= I am not against India, Indians and their cricket. I hope they or any other country prosper, grow and live happily ever after. I have said it several times in every thread where I try to have a proper talk people ridicule me or my country with garbage. Even when I appreciate India, they just reply back with non-sense. I, so far haven't responded yet with that trait and wouldn't really do so either, as its just not my character.
I don't think you're telling the truth there .......
^^ Pak dude, give it up, you're seriously getting owned here Since the 07 wc, you had 3 coaches' , thats right peeps, 3 F ****** coaches and 3 f******* captains and you're still at square one; when your crummy board is tired of hiring / firing captains / coaches, they fire the entire cricket board! LOL!! preds doesn't mince words on his thoughts of your team! LOL!
ROTFL :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: That's some pwnage
Now I know you will play the lousy minnow card and stuff' date=' but we played whatever we were given and we won. .[/quote'] Why is that lousy ? Do you think beating Zimbabwe, Bhangeedesh and West Indies is comparable to beating England and Sri Lanka ? Can we see Pakistan's record against teams which aren't universally recognized as easy to beat ? You can beat Bhangeedesh but everytime you play Sri Lanka, they p iss all over you. Why does that happen ? Are you blind or are you just being a troll ? My guess - the latter.