1st ODI Victory Thread

zubinpepsi

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: take tht :finger::finger: jayawudnia, oldie baldie and LUNDIS... go suck ya fingers nowwwwwwwwwww what a team we have.......:hatsoff::hatsoff: and this is our 6ht consecutive win... :yay: best ever ODI batsman in sachin opening with a brutal fearless batsman in viru followed by one of the attacking n best players of spin followed by a flamboyant kid in raina and then the classy elegant powerful hitter in yuvi followed by the teams calming n mature influence in dhoni expect more carnage when viru returns for the 2nd ODI

Who is that umpire giving lbw when pitching outside leg? Is he in the Bucknor gang?
He is the Lankan umpire Dharamsena. Remember how Sachin used to smash him when he played? He couldn't take revenge while bowling but during his first game as umpire, he could certainly scalp Sachin and he did!!
He is the Lankan umpire Dharamsena. Remember how Sachin used to smash him when he played? He couldn't take revenge while bowling but during his first game as umpire, he could certainly scalp Sachin and he did!!
Oh, I see...revenge of the trundler. Man, Sachin has got the worst luck...from head before wicket to McGrath to lbw pitching outside leg to a former bowler.
I am actually surprised at how easily we coasted home Can people lay off Sanath? This mofo, regardless of him giving our team nightmares, is one of the best. I like Mendis as well; I was rooting for him when lanka played pakistan
Who wouldn't root for anyone playing pak

Our ODI team is really something.. It will be even better when Bhajji and Viru are fit and Irfan comes back to form. The best part about our team is we have the weapons to win any war, survive in any conditions and out-maneuvre and outlast the enemy under any circumstance. The great news is that guys like Yusuf Pathan are just coming to the fore. I believe his potential and talent is still very very untapped. He is the sort of guy who can hit 140 off 110 balls in a 315 run chase and finish the game in 45 overs. I dont care what the rankings say, we're definitely the no.1 LOI team in the world and there's plenty left in the tank. Just look at the way we're hammering established sides. It will be a massive disappointment if we dont defend our T20 title this year and dont win the WC in 2011.