Australia vs. NZ 5 ODI Series Superselector

Hmm it seems to be happenning only to you. What browser and OS are you using ? Please give version numbers also if you can.
hmm I use my laptop and a desktop. ON my laptop i mostly use chrome for ICF and on my desktop i always use FF. My laptop has Windows Vista home premium 32 bit OS. my desktop has Windows XP
hmm I use my laptop and a desktop. ON my laptop i mostly use chrome for ICF and on my desktop i always use FF. My laptop has Windows Vista home premium 32 bit OS. my desktop has Windows XP
Immediately after you create your team, if you close your browser and come back in, do you still see it ?
Immediately after you create your team' date=' if you close your browser and come back in, do you still see it ?[/quote'] Yes. I see it. Thing is this is not the first time it has happened to me. It actually stays there for a day or two and then "vanishes". Thank god my team for ind sl stayed there.
Yes. I see it. Thing is this is not the first time it has happened to me. It actually stays there for a day or two and then "vanishes". Thank god my team for ind sl stayed there.
This is bizarre. I got no clue for now dude. Will think about it