Last 10 overs - 46 runs

Gambit

yes but what does he bring to the table as our spin striker?.i dont think we are going to pick 2 spinners in an odi ever again unless its a rank turner so our main spinner has to be a match winner and ojha so far has not been a match winner-just adequate.
And when did a spinner win a match for the last time? Dont temme Bhajji did. If a spinner returns with the figures of 10-0-45-1, he has done his job. If he takes 2 wickets, even better. If he takes 3, brilliant. As far as our spinning goes, Yusuf Pathan has been a bit disappointment in that he never looks like taking a wicket. One of the main reasons for me to support him is in the hope that he dons the role of a regular 5th bowler. But till now, he's looked like a part-timer.
And when did a spinner win a match for the last time? Dont temme Bhajji did. If a spinner returns with the figures of 10-0-45-1, he has done his job. If he takes 2 wickets, even better. If he takes 3, brilliant. As far as our spinning goes, Yusuf Pathan has been a bit disappointment in that he never looks like taking a wicket. One of the main reasons for me to support him is in the hope that he dons the role of a regular 5th bowler. But till now, he's looked like a part-timer.
bhajji is our strike bowler in the sub-continent.he took 3 against england in kanpur and he also took 3 against the lankans the last time he played in RPS.
Harbhajan Singh has played SO many ODIs' date=' this guy is really new and I haven't seen any nerves since his first ODIs, actually. He's very composed and doesn't get all that worked up if someone hits him for a six.[/quote'] i think you guys are missing my point.i didnt he was bad or anything but he isnt a match winner either.so,i think jadeja would do the same job and add to the batting depth he is a great fielder too.