'NDA would carry out surgical strikes in Pakistan'

punjabi_khota

I am not sure what NDA is saying excatly. I already exp how good(bad) they are...I dont think NDA has good leadership if they r not counting on Modi.... I am supporter of modi not BJP. It doesnt depend on part it depends on person who can handle nation... advani cant , MMsign cant but rahul gandhi can and modi also.. God bless india

Guest dada_rocks
I am not sure what NDA is saying excatly. I already exp how good(bad) they are...I dont think NDA has good leadership if they r not counting on Modi.... I am supporter of modi not BJP. It doesnt depend on part it depends on person who can handle nation... advani cant ' date=' MMsign cant but [b']rahul gandhi can and modi also.. God bless india
Man everytimt this fellow opens his mouth ends up embarrasing hsi party.. and he has zero executive experience.. never heard oif him doing anything special.. wonder how you came up to the conclusison u did

They wouldn't lol. Can't believe anybody would believe this!! :O No chance of that kind of stuff despite what right-wingers want
No they are not right wings.. I wish they are.. But they are not.. trust me:agree:

Man everytimt this fellow opens his mouth ends up embarrasing hsi party.. and he has zero executive experience.. never heard oif him doing anything special.. wonder how you came up to the conclusison u did
I dont know but still this peson looks decent to me. You can say in my opinion.. But i wish modi can handle this country. he is like sardar patel .. :hatsoff: