Pakistan not to host 2009 Champions Trophy

Yah right...no body wants Champions trophy..everyone is just waiting for Pakistan Pervert League
lol...you guys just dont take long to strike back. I believe most of the participating countries have shown their reservation about Champions Trophy even India and Australia, b/c of its lower number of following and lesser profits. When we got World Cup every four year and T20 WC every 2 year, I don't think its really necessary to have one more tournament involving top listed cricketing nations.
lol...you guys just dont take long to strike back. I believe most of the participating countries have shown their reservation about Champions Trophy even India and Australia' date=' b/c of its lower number of following and lesser profits. When we got World Cup every four year and T20 WC every 2 year, I don't think its really necessary to have one more tournament involving top listed cricketing nations.[/quote'] I agree playing Bangaldesh is more entertaining for pak than to play in the CT.
its quite pathetic from ICC... Pakistan just organized a Cricket Triseries without any issues...shows that the country is safe to play Cricket.... and to make it worse' date=' ICC choose SLanka over Pakistan where the situation in a way is far more worse...[/quote'] You should move there..

Sarfraz sees Indian hand in CT relocation from Pakistan

Karachi, Feb 02: Former Test player Sarfraz Nawaz and senator Enver Baig believe India had a role in the ICC`s decision to take away the Champions Trophy`s hosting rights from Pakistan as it wants to "isolate" the troubled nation in international cricket. Senator Enver Baig said he was disappointed that Pakistan had been deprived of a major cricket tournament. "I don`t know what happened at the ICC meeting. But definitely we need to find out from the Pakistan Board officials if they were well prepared for this crucial meeting," Baig, a member of the ruling Pakistan Peoples Party, said. Baig, who is also a vocal member of the Senate standing committee on sports, felt India might have played its role in influencing the ICC and other members to relocate the tournament from Pakistan. "I think the Indian Cricket Board is following the policy of its government to isolate Pakistan internationally in politics and sports. Not touring Pakistan this year was part of that policy," Baig said. Baig said the Senate committee, at its February 9, hearing would ask the Board Chairman to explain the steps taken by PCB to prevent the tournament from being relocated. Former Test pacer Sarfraz said the role of India in trying to isolate Pakistan in international cricket had become apparent. "India has something to do with this decision because the tournament is yet a long way off. What was the haste to announce the relocation today when the ICC itself says it will decide on a new host in April," he said.
yet again BCCI is responsible :haha:

dear donkey (no pun intended): If India is responsible for the relocation of the champions trophy, than bloody hell .... , I am as proud as punch No need to hide from this fact. Go to the top of your nearest mountain and shout at the top of your lungs "Yes, India did it". I wholeheartedly agree with cartman. Use diplomacy and other shrewd / cunning / astute tactics to isolate / hurt them as much as possible Baig and Sarfraz can bark as much as they want. Who gives a toss? The BCCI office bearers can all pat each other on the back and buy each other some first class bag piper whisky on a job well done

dear donkey (no pun intended): If India is responsible for the relocation of the champions trophy, than bloody hell .... , I am as proud as punch No need to hide from this fact. Go to the top of your nearest mountain and shout at the top of your lungs "Yes, India did it". I wholeheartedly agree with cartman. Use diplomacy and other shrewd / cunning / astute tactics to isolate / hurt them as much as possible Baig and Sarfraz can bark as much as they want. Who gives a toss? The BCCI office bearers can all pat each other on the back and buy each other some first class bag piper whisky on a job well done
If BCCI is responsible then B->:dance::two_thumbs_up: and for pakis:finger: what a looser they are

See the problem? They start with the should 've / could 've / would 've nonsense even for mistakes of their own doing Sarfraz Nawaz should be made the president of Conspirators Anonymous. Sarfraz, you over - rated p-u-s-s-y of a a fast bowler, produce a dossier of unquestionable concrete evidence before barking to the nearest media outlet every two days for a few pennies and a pound India is to blame / BCCI is to blame. Yea right, go f ******* yourself. No need to feel self pity for ourselves people, stand up and fight. For my own benefit, I am going to stay away from this thread before I lose my sanity as I've had enough of conspiracy theories for one day

The country's not safe. You guys may think a weak Pakistan cricket means more Indian wins, but the fans I met in India said they preferred it when Pak were stronger, thus providing the entertaining matches and great rivalry. India-Pakistan will not be the same if Pakistan remain a weak team and no offence to anybody, but India-Australia does not hold a candle history-wise in my 17 years of watching cricket. Soooo if you feel pleased, please separate the politics from the cricket....which is what we're here for, discuss the game we love! :)

its quite pathetic from ICC... Pakistan just organized a Cricket Triseries without any issues...shows that the country is safe to play Cricket.... and to make it worse' date=' ICC choose SLanka over Pakistan where the situation in a way is far more worse...[/quote'] Good to hear a sane voice. I go to Pakistan almost every second year and ground realities are completely different. It's not the way ICFers or the rest of the world thinks. Sure there are few unfortunate events here and there, but it doesn't mean the whole Pakistan is like that. Media has played a very substantial role to damage the image of Pakistan, but lately non-parose media has been calmer on us so hopefully misconceptions will eventually be over.