Haddin appeals for bowled having his gloves in front of the stumps - Video added

This is what Haddin had to say: "I was unaware at the time that my hands were in front of the stumps, looking at the replay my hands were in front of the stumps" Seems to me he accepted his mistake, admits he's guilty, is remorseful of his actions and wants to make amends. Forgive, forget and forge on.
if he had kept his mouth shut with that- my gloves were in front of the stumps- admission, he wud have come out of this with less bruises. but he damaged whatever credibility he was left with by saying this-""But the ball, I'm 100% positive, hit the bails first and then came up into my gloves."" that is bullsh!t.this is f***ing cheating.he must be either very stup!d or very arrogant to expect people to believe his words, AFTER watching the replay. now, one last time did u watch the replay? do u accept his 100% positive argument? thanks.
if he had kept his mouth shut with that- my gloves were in front of the stumps- admission' date=' he wud have come out of this with less bruises. but he damaged whatever credibility he was left with by saying this-[b']""But the ball, I'm 100% positive, hit the bails first and then came up into my gloves."" that is bullsh!t.this is f***ing cheating.he must be either very stup!d or very arrogant to expect people to believe his words, AFTER watching the replay. now, one last time did u watch the replay? do u accept his 100% positive argument? thanks.
Yes No I am still sticking to my guns. I think you're correct in saying he should apologize to the batsman and vettori, something I definitely cant argue or fault with peace
if he had kept his mouth shut with that- my gloves were in front of the stumps- admission' date=' he wud have come out of this with less bruises. but he damaged whatever credibility he was left with by saying this-[b']""But the ball, I'm 100% positive, hit the bails first and then came up into my gloves."" that is bullsh!t.this is f***ing cheating.he must be either very stup!d or very arrogant to expect people to believe his words, AFTER watching the replay. now, one last time did u watch the replay? do u accept his 100% positive argument? thanks.
and the worst is he expects vettori tocome to him n apologize.. this guy is a complete noob like his captain. vow he dint know he collected the ball infront of the stumps.. only people who r naive will believe this..

Sree, tell me you're just having fun playing devil's advocate, otherwise it just doesn't make any sense. In fact, as much as I hate the pakis, Latif could've argued that he did think he completed the catch, which would make much more sense than what Haddin is trying to pull off here.

Sree' date=' tell me you're just having fun playing devil's advocate[/color'], otherwise it just doesn't make any sense. In fact, as much as I hate the pakis, Latif could've argued that he did think he completed the catch, which would make much more sense that what Haddin is trying to pull off here.
ha ha ha Its a bit of both. I enjoy a sort of love - hate relationship with the Australian cricket team, so you can consider my stated views as those coming from a "trans - tasmin" chameleon

My respect for Hair had gone a step higher! http://www.smh.com.au/news/sport/cricket/former-ump-hair-bristles-at-broom-verdict/2009/02/02/1233423135198.html Former ump Hair bristles at Broom verdict Andrew Stevenson February 3, 2009 Latest related coverage FORMER Test umpire Darrell Hair said yesterday Neil Broom should definitely have been given not out and that it was "unfortunate" wicketkeeper Brad Haddin hadn't admitted his infringement. "It's quite clear-cut. His [Haddin's] gloves were in front of the stumps and the ball hadn't passed the line of stumps, so he's in breach of the law and it should have just been an automatic no-ball," said Hair, now executive officer of the NSW Cricket Umpires and Scorers Association. "Of all the people on the ground, he would have been the one who was best positioned to know. I think he should have owned up to it. I saw that [Ricky] Ponting has gone into bat for him after the Kiwis called him [Haddin] a cheat, but I can understand why the Kiwis would be livid about it." The responsibility for detecting Haddin's encroachment lay with square leg umpire Bruce Oxenford. "People think the square leg umpire is out there for a rest, but the most important thing the square leg umpire is out there to look for are the things that happen the least and that's hit wicket and the wicketkeeper encroaching," Hair said. "It should have just been called a no-ball from the square leg umpire … You can't be stumped and you can't be bowled off a no-ball. But it's obvious that the ball missed the stump as well." --haaa, haaa!now pawnting shud go and s@ck vettori.:two_thumbs_up: