To Sachin with love: Yuvraj explains the reason behind his animated celebration

Feed

When Yuvi is under-performing.....call him names...understandable...but why now when he is doing well? only a whiny lil hater would have that mind set.....:giggle:
Arre grow a sense of humor - I used the term Yuseless specifically to point out how much he had improved from last time round. Did I have to use quotes and smilies to drive me point home to you?
Arre grow a sense of humor - I used the term Yuseless specifically to point out how much he had improved from last time round. Did I have to use quotes and smilies to drive me point home to you?
Sense of humour..:winky:....just imagine if someone had said SRT yuseless when he was going through that extended lean patch....you would've been literally hijacked from this website...:cantstop:...and called an Atheist...:hysterical:
Sense of humour..:winky:....just imagine if someone had said SRT yuseless when he was going through that extended lean patch....you would've been literally hijacked from this website...:cantstop:...and called an Atheist...:hysterical:
Yeah come back when Yuvi baby scores 12,000+ test runs and 16,000+ ODI runs and see if I respond that way.
Yeah come back when Yuvi baby scores 12' date='000+ test runs and 16,000+ ODI runs and see if I respond that way.[/quote'] well...I'm quite happy that Yuvi has played many match-winning innings for India, scored the fastest 50 in the game & everybody knows what happened to broad in kingsmead Durban...:two_thumbs_up: No comparision with SRT...who is a much experienced player & a living legend.
You were not here during that lean patch, just a wild guess.

Some sort of mafia godfather who could only be in the team because of his outside power and money, for example. Some people even talked about the magic tennis elbow "injury", some medical diagnostic of not having a pair, etc. And all these were the facts apparently which we blind worshipers could not see but since they were objective it was too obvious for them. That's why I have been asking FL so many times so show me how it and its objective co continued in the same fashion during some other selfless player's slump. Can't seem to find zillions of posts that must have been made during that period.