• Bangalore Royal Challengers
    • Chennai SuperKings
    • Deccan Chargers
    • Delhi Daredevils
    • Kings Punjab
    • Kolkata Knight Riders
    • Mumbai Indians
    • Rajasthan Royals

Sorry to break your bubble' date=' but CSK FAILED in the final last year:giggle:[/quote'] HEHEHE ABSOLUTELY RITE BUT I THINK RAJASTHAN WON IN FLUKE I CANT SEE NE1 STILL SUPPORTING RAJASTHAN ROYALS......They will not win this tym round I predict Mumbai Indians this time Mumbai Indians will win the ipl against all ODD coz..........They have ....with them......GOD :two_thumbs_up: :two_thumbs_up: :two_thumbs_up: :two_thumbs_up: :two_thumbs_up: :two_thumbs_up: :two_thumbs_up: :two_thumbs_up: :two_thumbs_up: :two_thumbs_up: :two_thumbs_up::yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :hatsoff: :hatsoff: :hatsoff: :hatsoff: :hatsoff: :hatsoff: :hatsoff: :hatsoff: :pray: :pray: GOD WILL WIN

WELL I THINK BRC WILL LOSE COZ THEY WILL HAVE THEIR ONE EYE ON KAT AS SHE WILL BE THERE IN THE CROWDS AS A BRC AMBASSADOR REM. WHT HPND PREVIOUS YEAR HEHEHEHEHE :yay::winky::yay::two_thumbs_up::finger::finger::pray::omg::nice::nice::nice::nice::gossip::sachin::sachin::sachin::sachin::sachin:

I'll be cheering for the kings because of that lil midget Preety Zinta but then again Sachin + Surya..:bow:
We at Royal Challengers Bangalore will top the offer to offer you Fine Arms, Legs and (.)(.) :--D
06_ipl_2404_430xx.jpg
And we have the one of the Fastest Scores of a half century as our skipp !!! :winky: